Gal☆Cleaning!

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, doesn't adding wet stuff when sweeping would only make the dirts stick onto the floor and makes you need to mop it again later?

I believe that this sudden influx of gals having focus is a ploy by Japanese government to get nerds to stop caring about idealistic pure girls so much, and have them go for chicks that put out.

Double-page supporter
@kronix MCs who can do house-hold tasks are not anything new.

Plenty can cook pretty well and clean, and it is a joke used often that the girls can’t do it with it insulting their femininity. Aside from it being focused around him cleaning for her and she is a gal, this story is nothing new so far. From the cliched reactions, his extremely low tolerance to women and anything remotely sexual and his overactive imagination making non-sexual things weird. It is really nothing new. @havelmom may even be right with his prediction. Wouldn’t put it past this manga with the things have have popped up so far.

Also her falling for him over a few household tasks is just, ech. Beyond him being stereotypically caring and a good cleaner he has no personality that distinguishes him from the hundreds of other weak-sauce MCs. Maybe the author will give him more of one, but then he wouldn’t be a blank slate for tons of whoever’s to project themselves on.
I am going to hang around and read it, but I am not expecting anything new.

Dex-chan lover
Haha this is great. I'm having trouble with mild at the moment. Good tips can't wait to try it out!

Group Leader
This manga is just so random, lmfao. Not in a bad way, of course. I'll keep this on my follows for the lighthearted comedy+cleaning lessons.

Double-page supporter
don't remember the series name but reminds me of the manga where MC delinquent housekeeper who's super strong and end up beating up a few gangs

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, when he come her house by his own that alright. said he don't have anywhere to go. it manga so no need too detail anyways. but in next chapter, they parent know each other and told he go there. the fuck ! who is the stupid think it is good choice huh ?

@fakeirish
That sound like Gokushufudou: The Way of the House Husband

How to teach gyarus to cook. How to teach gyarus to clean. I hope the next one shows gyarus how to do taxes or something

Users who are viewing this thread