Gal☆Cleaning!

Fed-Kun's army
If anybody thinks the next chapter will make anything better, it doesn't. It's literally another chapter of exactly this.

welp, I pick this up despite the comments, thinking "hey this is a pretty decent ecchi romcom with some useful cleaning tips"... latest chapter confirms the comments. What the hell happened, I'm worried about the author's mental state.

So it has some mildly disturbing scenes and now everyone thinks the world is ending?

I seriously cannot fathom why people get triggered by this. Like really, its just a cheesy manga.

Group Leader
@Huttles94 It went from a light-hearted School Life manga about cleaning tips and a few ecchi scenes here and there to, abruptly, a manga which has literal rape scenes. It's like Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka?'s Cocoa suddenly being sexually harassed by unknown people for stupid reasons half-way through the manga.

Group Leader
Coming back here to read comments about a series that I've dropped, it sure looks like I made the right decision to shit-can this series 7 months ago. I will admit, however, that I was wrong about one thing I said:

Can't these mangakas think of any other plot device than blackmail to move a story forward?

Yup, they sure can! Inserting a serious, prolonged rape scene into an otherwise light-hearted rom-com does move it forward, or, I should say, down to the very bottom of the shit pile.

The author just went and made a "Fuck you all who read this for the light hearted romcom" chapter.

Dex-chan lover
and now to watch this crash and burn. This sudden change makes me a bit worried for the Author. wth happened for him/her to go this way?

Contributor
Gal☆Raping! Gal☆Cleaning! Rating Downfall (4 Months Ago vs 1 Month Ago vs Now)
4 Months ago :
szkg10V.jpg
1 Month Ago :
ilKmGPG.jpg
NOW :
7R18oT5.jpg

Thanks @JohnRoe Provide with your data *LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread