Gal☆Cleaning!

Fed-Kun's army
This just suddenly turn into apeshit.

escalated.gif

The chapter notation will move in infinitesimally small increments towards 9, but never reaching it, planned by the author as an anecdote that nothing in life is resolved, such as the focus of the manga or character progression, which also suggests the lack of understanding of readers when interpreting the source material outwith of nuances lost in translation, and thereby proving our inability to reach enlightenment, which would otherwise trigger the second big bang, triggering instantaneous collapse of the space-time continuum.

The author is indeed great in his juxtaposition of themes in his attempt to enlighten plebians such as us in the mechanisms of the natural order.

Those without a sense of humor would of course attain enlightenment from the above text.

Contributor
@xXPenisXx - I'm talking about the followers, is increased not decreased. So from a business perspective is a success, because it create more attention.
Regarding the revenue of the manga in Japan, if it sold bad (i don't have the data) i think the author try to put some spice into it as a side story (main characters still pure), if you think about it you can't base a whole manga on cleaning only in that sense, it get stale fast, is like High Score girl, you can't base you manga on a videogame documentary for whole volumes, you need romance and drama into it to keep the viewer interested. Up on the author to add more romance or more drama.
You think too much about a trivial thing like a mere comic, people will stay because they are curious, the comment, even in a negative way, show this, you will be there for all the coming chapters, maybe to throw more shit and insults into it but you will be here and is all that matter, because we are just humans. :)

It blows my fucking mind that chapter 8 started 4 full months ago. This is psychotic

How did this suddenly turn so bad.

Why couldn't we just have a manga about a gyaru cleaning shit and the male mc giving helpful tips.

Contributor
@disgaea - Agree. Thie mediocre manga was not so popular, now, even in a negative way, is, and problaly will sell more copies. Maybe it can be axed anyway but the author tried everything in his power, even unpopular dark content. ?
I give a 10 rating for the courage. ?

Fed-Kun's army
Man those ratings have fallen off a cliff!
Considering the tone of the manga till now I don't think anything will happen anyway and so I just skim through those chapters and wait until it turns vanilla again. I do think those chapters are a turn down but I really don't understand all those people thinking it's becoming dog shit and absolute garbage because there still is a huge chance it'll become our all so love vanilla again.

"Make my body clean again..."

If Kaji slides in at the last moment and offers helpful tips and tricks about removing guilt and cum stains with baking soda or something, this'll actually be my favorite manga of 2018

Dex-chan lover
Newcomers, if you want an enjoyable experience, consider the manga to have ended on chapter 8.5 The rest are fanfic chapters from some doujin.

Group Leader
@TwilightFaze To victims, I doubt that a violent sexual assault that was interrupted is any less traumatic than one that wasn't.

we're seeing the opposite side of someone who went through a seriously dark period and was sexually assaulted (not raped. Rape is actual the actual act of intercourse. Sexual assault is everything else. Just as unforgivable, I know, but to me rape is still worse.).

The definition of rape varies from country to country. In the USA, for instance, in 2012 the US Department of Justice revised the nearly century old "actual act of intercourse" definition of rape to include:

“The penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.”

reference: https://www.justice.gov/archives/opa/blog/updated-definition-rape

Users who are viewing this thread