Gal Gohan - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Handmade Cookies

Economics sir is teaching cooking? Why no she went to an ECONOMICS sir and how did she know he was a good cook?

Dex-chan lover
So.... moral is that you just have to try harder at it.... that seems awfully misunderstood..... and this news will really soon play a plot point I think...

Dex-chan lover
@firosahoge It's only immoral if they actually do anything that crosses the line while she's still a student. Unless that was the usual thing about the hand holding, in which case ignore the first sentence and allow me to agree.

7b428ff9647bb491f0bb8804f6bf97d1.png

Dex-chan lover
Everyone talking about hand holding here

I'm more concerned with the lady cooking shit while, not only having long nails, but nail extensions.

That shit is not hygienic.

Double-page supporter
Oh how wholesome, for some reason I can already see this teacher immediately marrying her after she graduated. Lol.

Dex-chan lover
@mud I think it's someone from Idolmaster? I don't actually read that/those (were there more than one? I kind of feel like there are), but I've looked up the source for the image before out of curiosity since you see that one around a lot.

mud

@Glomoro
Thanks, I probably won't read the source for that if it is Idolmaster, but I found some good things from asking source (or letting someone else do it like for that gal gohan image you posted on something else).

Users who are viewing this thread