Gal Gohan - Vol. 10 Ch. 62 - Cookies and Love Letters

*INHALE* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dex-chan lover
Uh fuk wat huh wait
so much happened in this one chapter, I was thinking it was just gonna be another filler.
woah cannot process so much info so quickly

Did this get cancelled or something. Suddenly she’s about to graduate when the other girl just did when she was year older

KCS

I don't think he'll reject her. He immediately rushed out to see her, despite the fact that she had been gone for at least 5 minutes. At the very least, he's always saw her as a woman, thanks to her countless provocations, but was just holding himself back.

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
The story suddenly went sonic speed in the last few chapters, did the author get bored or was it not selling? It's bound to end in a few chapters.

Why does she need to dye her hair black, WTF? Is it like, 2000s? What if she had a naturally blond hair?

I can understand nails and other stuff, since they can get in the way of cooking, but dying hair sounds like nonsense to me.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, just checked, 7 chapters left now. More than I expected but it's a confirmation of an end.

I guess she is not graduating yet, but she will hardly go to the club on her third year so she decided to give him this good bye letter

Users who are viewing this thread