Gal Gohan - Vol. 10 Ch. 62 - Cookies and Love Letters

Dex-chan lover
@ESCrowe I don't really see this going anywhere particularly explicit (one of those hands held on the bed as the panels fade to black and jump to some time later on the next page being the upper limit of expectation if they did do anything remotely sexual for the finale of this). Being allowed to show more and the author actually wanting to are fairly different matters.

@Weoooo Black or such probably is her natural hair color, she's dying it back to look more professional/socially acceptable because Japan.

NOOOO, you can't do this to meeee. Where am I supposed to get my fill of wholesome gyaru x teacher romantic comedy now? In all seriousness, I am sad to see this end but it was a damn good ride nonetheless

Dex-chan lover
Last chapter feels to rushed, bcs previous girl graduated not long ago, and suddenly year skipped and now our gyaru already graduated to. But the news, that there is 7 chapters meens to me that ending would be proper, or, at least, not so rushed as last few chapters was.

There you go, another harem story with common otp/conclusion is about to end. Am I going to miss this? Most likely would.

Supporter
@Weoooo I'm guessing that black is her natural har color as she doesn't mention having to re dye her hair, just that she has to keep it black for a couple years.
This could be me reading between the lines too much though,

Fed-Kun's army
One of the best chapter of a manga I've ever read. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dex-chan lover
If you get rid of the Gal when there has been little to no Gohan, what is this manga gonna be called!?

Double-page supporter
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHYD IT END THERE I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT OH MY GOODDDDDDDDDDDD

Dex-chan lover
You Western guys have to remember that black/brown is the norm for us Asians. I dunno how much the "colored anime hair" trope applies in this manga, but a gyaru character that doesn't have black hair, as far as I know, is implied to have dyed her hair.

Users who are viewing this thread