Gal Gohan - Vol. 10 Ch. 62 - Cookies and Love Letters

Dex-chan lover
Wait what? So this skipped like the whole third year? So it's actually axed?

What is with all these axed manga nowadays?

Dex-chan lover
i would be so mad if the ending is empty. at least choose between happy ending or bad ending, i've seen so many mangan with rushing ending and it give nothing in the last chapter

Dex-chan lover
5 chapters for entire third year

I mean I guess it's better than to introduce another rival for the final year and repeat plot points from past few volumes...

First Arc: Gyaru Miku learns to cook
Second Arc: Useless Love rivals (Fujiwara & Nagisa) appear to drag out the Story
Third Arc: Rushed Ending after the useless Love Rivals vanished

Did i miss anything? I don't know how to feel right now, too many thoughts in my head to write them down

So next Chapter is the Graduation Ceremony because it is Spring as you can see on the last Page

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I don't understand why so many are commenting if this was axed. There's only so much you can do with this setting before it starts to repeat itself, and moving the story forward now is a great chance to keep things fresh.

As far as I know this series has been very popular all the way through. It's going to be 10 volumes long. Few manga ever get that far. An ending doesn't automatically mean the series has been cancelled. 🤷‍♀️

Dex-chan lover
Oh fuck I'm in tears. This is so bittersweet. Gdi. Please yabecchi don't break your gyaru's heart.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if this got really axed...but even so, it’s probably for the best. What can the author could insert of original? It would have been another year of teasing from FMC, him blushing, some recipes, ecc; so instead of this becoming boring, for once I’m ok with a faster pacing.

Also A) she looks even better with black hairs, and B) I’m sure she’ll revert to full gyaru once she graduates from the cooking school “because he fell in love with her being a gyaru too” or something like that; and we’ll see this in a probable timeskip ending.
Will Yabe accept her after graduation? Well...it would have been all pointless if he doesn’t, so...

Dex-chan lover
If you force a gyaru to become just another boring girl... There is no forgiveness.

@Chvrches

If you think her hair is the only thing interesting about her... there is no forgiveness.

Axed?I think he just ran out of steam, man. Nothing else to do without tedium, better to end it now. Get the good finish.

I doubt the manga has been axed. It's just that there's only so much you can do after Fujiwara's graduation. You can't just go back to the early comfy chapters because it would be too jarring. Her graduation was the beginning of the end.

I would have liked to see more of Miku's final year but we've still got a decent amount of chapters to go. I hope we actually get at least one future chapter where Yabe proposes to her or they're already married.

Aww, so cute! This winding down pace is not so bad. This will probably ends with a wedding scene with all the characters, and that would be wholesome!

Users who are viewing this thread