Gal Gohan - Vol. 10 Ch. 62 - Cookies and Love Letters

Contributor
What a beautiful love letter.

Come on Yabe, now you really cant reject her anymore, man up !

7 chapters left before the end, so maybe we will see some very interesting things.
Btw, it's not axed, the manga sales were ok, author just wanted to end this correctly, unlike some other Gal manga who go on forever with fillers...

Fujiwara graduation was always the highlight, once it happened, it was sure to be the endgame, she was the only serious rival (no one care about Nagisa) and lost, so now it's time for fast progress.
I still expected the third year to be longer like i said in the last chapter comments, but i guess it would feel boring, getting teasing again with no progress and dense Yabe.

Dex-chan lover
1. Black-hair Miku is such a downgrade.

2. Man, what a tonally inconsistent letter from the rest of the series. In that it was actually like...good? and showed a lot of awareness and discussion of what she was doing that was not in line with like anything in the rest of the series.

Dex-chan lover
Woah what a time skip like we had a graduation couple of chapters ago now another graduation arc in an instant the skipped like 10 month or something

Seven chapters... we are still talking about six more months eh?? Still quite a while. So it won’t be ending tomorrow and just enjoy the rest of the ride.

Dex-chan lover
dude just make her your wife after graduation she is hot have big boobs fun girl and she can cook and is fucking worth it!!

@Siquall oh god pls dont tall me the other Gal is Gal☆Cleaning! become holy shit that manga is one hell of shit show!

Double-page supporter
Well this is going to be a long wait.

Old hair > new hair.

So seven more chapters means the last chapter will be # 69. Sigh.

Miku looks better with the black hair.

I'm a little disappointed that it doesn't look like we'll get more of the girl from chapter 58 who came to check out the cooking club. This chapter is really nice, but just 2-3 more chapters of 3rd year cooking club with her visiting would have been great. I know a lot of people were immediately upset that she'd be another competing love interest, but I don't think it would've gone that way. She would have been a nice check to Miku's flirting, and a junior who Miku could teach what she's learned from Yabe.

But oh well, like I said this chapter's really nice and I look forward to the rest.

Dex-chan lover
I hope they won't end it with them just starting to date at the end. I fucking hate all that for something so trivial. They've basically been dating for 62 chapters, hell, even if they time skip some shit I hope it ends with them married or even further with kids and her as a head chef or some shit. Be nice if she went back to being a gal again. i want a good ending if it is ending at the end of vol 9 or 10. Oh how dissappointing a relationship manga ends just when the relationship reaches a large stepping stone

Double-page supporter
Damn my heart rlly wasn't ready for this. Also, idk if I just have bad memory, but I didn't remember everything coming to an end so fast.

Users who are viewing this thread