Gal Gohan - Vol. 10 Ch. 62 - Cookies and Love Letters

Contributor
@porkwrangler

Good to see a manga end because the author wants to end on a high note rather than because it got axed. Not sure why people are referring to it being axed when afaik it had pretty decent sales.

Probably because of the time skip and the progression in the romantic relationship.
These people read to much bad harem romcom with no progress at all for 200 chapters.

It's better to end it when it's still good instead of adding new annoying rivals for tons of fillers (Hajimete no Gal....).

Time skip is odd, like they could have done a chap which was like the year/s summarised and then shown us this scene if they are finishing the manga,but I mean I am not an author after all so idk.

Good I like when an author finally realizes "well I ran outta material and I feel happy with what I did "

Some fucking authors love to milk the shit outta some stories they got and the overall plot wasn't even originally around that particular thing or not related to it at all.

Good shit, happy it ends with a good ending than a shitty half-ass bang.

Double-page supporter
@siquall Dude Hajimete no Gal was so good until the author just had no idea what to do anymore and just kept bringing new people in with no progression. I'm scared that series is just going to get sucked into another 30+ chapters of nothing and get a disappointing ending

Double-page supporter
@DracoSafarius I ended up dropping that one about 5 or 6 chapters ago. Like you said, it was pretty enjoyable in the beginning but then went downhill. I’m gonna miss this one, but I am glad it’s not getting milked. I just hope that this doesn’t have an open ending or something like that.

Double-page supporter
@liquidsword Yeah very fair on it not getting milked. 10/10 times I'd rather a shorter story that flows well than something that drags on without development

Dex-chan lover
Whoa i wasnt expecting this genuinely good chapter from outta nowhere like this, well of course its gotta be good though this its what we wanted from the beginning so im glad its satisfying.

So i was right author decided to end this ? Welp the beginning was pretty good but then the author tried to stall things out with the usua romance drama cliche stuffl but he sucked at it he made the mc too fucking dense like to a point were youd think "wait isnt this guy mentally handicapped?" and the way he treated Nagisa was just ..... Maybe if he focused more on SOL moments between Miku and her friends and Miku x Fujiwara or some other girls getting into the club and developing a friendship with Miku and getting to know that shes not a scary, slut gyaru and making Yabe fall for her slowly and changing his mind from student to woman instead of im a dense piece of shit that denies a straight up confession to my face (R.I.P. Nagisa ) this would have been good.

Wonder whatll happen from here.

Well Miku was very cute and nice i liked her, her friends were awesome they totally deserved more screen time, Fujiwara was nice and Maki-senpai was very cool indeed.

At first i was like meh black hair and tanned skin dont mix but by the end my dick made some pretty convincing arguments so yeah i dig it ive been converted if you will.

Contributor
I actually like her look better this way with black hair.
Enjoyed this chapter more than I expected.

Users who are viewing this thread