Gal Gohan - Vol. 10 Ch. 62 - Cookies and Love Letters

Looks like it was axed and it will be a rush ending, not surprised with the love triangle then harem bullshit, sales must have plummeted. Let's hope the ending is good.

Good to see a manga end because the author wants to end on a high note rather than because it got axed. Not sure why people are referring to it being axed when afaik it had pretty decent sales.

Confirmed by author on Twitter, she is ending the series because she feels she has written all that she has wanted to for it.

Aggregator gang
The manga had nowhere to go after the Miku becoming a third year and having to study for exams and all. It would be super monotonous and forced if she kept pestering Yabechi in her last year when she already has a goal fot after she graduates, then she can try to get together with Yabechi.

I can feel that the editor pressured the mangaka to rush the ending. It was a good ride, even if it was a short one.

Group Leader
Fuck.
Goddamn.
He better take her.
Or I'll have to Isekai there to kick his ass myself.👿

ea45986dd12fdbcfda117e32b5fede65b03d6853.png

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, this is it? Damn. :(
Black hair is fine of course since it's her natural hair colour, but for her gyaru persona, I think blond works better. So for the remaining chapters with black hair I wish she got a different hair style.

@comradeprozac - nice one

@Liquidxlax - Well said. Let's hope for the best then.

Users who are viewing this thread