Gal Gohan - Vol. 10 Ch. 62 - Cookies and Love Letters

There are 7 chapters left. Volume 10 will be the final volume.

https://twitter.com/taiyoumarii/status/1205273927997509633?s=19

Dex-chan lover
This is serialized in the same magazine as Berserk and a bunch of other explicit series
Time to make your bet:
Will there be on panel H-scene?
Or not?

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, only 7 chapters left? I'm going to miss fluffy cooking.

On the plus side, that means the last chapter is 69. NICE.

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99
Likely axed. But also, there is only so much you can do with this setting. Unless you want to just start repeating plots with only slightly different casts and settings, the story has to progress, which means it gets closer to the end.

MY HEART!!!
feels like a lot of mangas have been reaching the climax point recently (getting near the end of it/love confession/romantic progress) so many... like
-5toubun
-komi-san
-bokutachi
-Pseudo Harem
-Yancha Gal no Anjou-san
-Amano Megumi
-Nagatoro
-Bandai Kaname
-Oni no Youna LoveCome
and now this....
so much wholesome stuff happening can't take it.... I'm so happy about things that are happening in those series and for some sad that are reaching the end

Dex-chan lover
@Derael
Not that I have any personal experience, but I have read about it in a few places. Apparently blonde is one of the least liked colors for hair in terms of professionalism. If I had to make a comparison, it would seem to be similar to how if she had bright pink or neon green here in the states. And while a lot of companies now are more or less accepting hair color as irreverent, many larger corporations with a "professional" public image do still require more natural hair colors. I knew a friend who had really light natural blonde hair (platinum blonde). She had to at least make it a bit darker shade of blonde when she got accepted into her job. She was not required to do it since it was her natural hair color, but it was heavily suggested so she could keep a more professional appearance. Same thing happens for people with noticeable tattoos, piercings, ect... It is fairly common for businesses, especially larger, older corporations, tend to desire the default human skin.

Users who are viewing this thread