Gal Gohan - Vol. 10 Ch. 63 - It’s Been a While

Dex-chan lover
story continues on post-graduation

I didn't think it would go like this

Contributor
She's not even his student anymore and he's still like this?
Maybe I should doubt what I think the ending is gonna be...

Aggregator gang
Man, I read manga to get a break from reality and have fun(getting sad and hype is part of the ride) while being part of the world the author creates, not to feel like I wasted my time reading this and feel depressed even at the end. Why you gotta make the manga too pointlessly realistic in only the dating aspect. I mean, the way she get on to him and All the situation he was put in with the girls who had crushes on him were not real life like so why you gotta make that one dating thing so stubbornly realistic?
I mean, I like when the story is somewhat connect to the real world put not to a point that it does even feel like anime anymore.
Smh, I'm not really enjoying this rn.

Usually, I understand why people like a teacher won't fall in love with his student but at this point I'm just kinda mad. He's just being a coward right now. Well it is a fictional work

Dex-chan lover
"I'm just the only man who gives this girl attention, that's the only reason she likes me"
guh....

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to think Miku might have breasts cancer if she grew so rapidly, but that's obviously fan service since most comments were "zomg boobies!!!!11oneoneone".

He was the first man a part from family who gave her attention, it's reasonable she "fell in love" due to low self esteem Miku has but that doesn't mean it would be "love" if you understand how it works.
Men have similar world view, if any girl/woman gives attention we see it as "is she hitting on me?".

That said, she doesn't really know what "love" is if Miku thinks it's "giving attention", it's just wrong, especially if good teacher is one who supports and gives attention.
Knew a person like that, low self esteem, craved attention but thought it's love if anyone noticed her, it was irritating and exhausting, not worth to drag any longer.

Users who are viewing this thread