Gal Gohan - Vol. 10 Ch. 67 - A Surprise Cake

Dex-chan lover
2 years time gap? Omg, so stupid move. And this confession is like - what the hell is this all you've got after keeping her waiting for 2 years even after she graduated?! I meen I'm glad, that's all things are out, but still - this is so crap)))
Anyway - next chapter is final, than what's this on the first page with "two chapters left"? It melted like 2 chapters include this one, I guess?

Dex-chan lover
TOCA A MÚSICA!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WFjgwQBpxzk
1200px-Fox_Sports_Logo.svg.png

Props to the author for not leaving out a kiss scene. Alot of authors just leave it out and give the audience an open ending

I'm whelmed as fuck. For all the build up, false progress, gyaru fan service (wait thats actually not a problem) and Yabe getting blueballed and baited for jail hundreds of times, this is the mutual confession and proposal? Don't get me wrong, I am happy cause this was my ship and we did get a mutual confession and not an uncertain or open end, but ffs Yabe, you just proposed to a smokeshow gyaru that wants to drain your soul outta your dick, and you propose like you're ordering at Wendy's? Bruh.

See you guys in another harem manga. Shame it had a pretty rushed end, but nonetheless it was fun while it lasted.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, a bit rushed, but I enjoyed the ride nonetheless

...but Yabe the fuck was that weak ass proposal? "School... yup. Say, wanna be my wife?"

Dex-chan lover
Be proud Yabe. You can truly feel comfortable burying your face in that booty.

Users who are viewing this thread