Gal Gohan - Vol. 10 Ch. 67 - A Surprise Cake

its a surprise cake, at least it wasnt an accidental cream pie :)

well chapter 69 is cumming so i wonder what will happen

Dex-chan lover
Rushed ending or not, this is AMAZING and i love that he finally accepted his feelings in the most responsible way possible for this situation

Dex-chan lover
@Ulgan, well not exactly ... age of consent is 13, prefectures have local laws that de-facto raise to 16-18 with the age of marriage being 16 for girls and 18 for boys with parental permission and 20 otherwise.

So they could get married if her parents consent a long time now since she is 18, she doesnt need to be 20 unless her parents dont give permission.

Aggregator gang
@Darklight99 Yes, I actually like this and still think it’s pretty good overall. It does feel a little rushed, but it’s not necessarily bad by any means and I think it’s a whole lot better than it being dragged on. Yes, I have an opinion that is different than yours. It’ll be alright.

Dex-chan lover
@supersaiyandoyle 18 and 16 is the marriageable age with consent of their parents, but at 20 is the coming of age ceremony, which is celebrated for those that are 20 or will reach that age and when they turn 20 is considered "age of majority" iirc, which is when they're considered "adults" and can do whatever without the consent of the parents, when they are legally able to drink, smoke, gamble, etc etc, reason why in some manga of this type they want to wait for the underaged partner to be 20 to start dating, not to be confused with marriageable age or age of consent, they are changing some parts of it to 18 by 2022 or already changed but is not in effect until that year tho

Double-page supporter
well at least we didn't have to waste a chapter to wait for her to turn 20.

Wow, can you feel how fulfilling and memorable those two years were, amirite guys?!
At this pace the next chapter will be her reminiscing about all the good years they had together as she visits his grave and maybe a peaceful passing in a chair on the veranda with their faces in the sky as they are together again.

Would it be too much to ask to have more manga where the whole relationship isn't just "WILL THEY? WON'T THEY? OR MAYBE FREEZA FINALLY DROPS THAT BALL?" and then the author just does a drive-by ending. Okay they will, now they hold hands, THE END, MAYBE KIDS BUT FUCK THAT I'M DONE BYE

Is it too much to ask for some manga with relationships somewhere between flinching at accidental hand touches and rampant love/hate triangles where they fuck like monkeys at the drop of a hat?
Is it too much to ask that someone satisfy my craving for HEAVY SNOGGIN'?

@Miros in japan u can marry (with consent of the parents), the ages is 18 for the boys and 16 for the girls, yabe was just waiting for her to be 20 since then is when they are legally adults in japan

Dex-chan lover
finally confessed... 2 chapters left.

EVERY FUCKING TIME!!

Dex-chan lover
Eh. Another 'wait until she ages up' cop out. But it was handled decently so at least theres that.

Felt like a lukewarm confession if you ask me. I mean, i'm mostly just glad to have it over and done with but still, just because it's a "cooking" manga doesn't mean you have to use a cooking metaphor.

It is so fucking stupid to wait until she is 20....
Spending 2 years together just as friends?
Who cares, if he dates his former adult Student.
If it is really like that, putting the society's prejudice above your own luck, i am sorry for the people in Japan.
No wonder that so much weird shit is going on there at night and behind closed doors.

Users who are viewing this thread