Gal Gohan - Vol. 10 Ch. 67 - A Surprise Cake

Dex-chan lover
Her face at page 17 is pure gold. So cute, even if I’m not much into gyarus.

Ora

tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
I hope the final chapter includes a recipe for a wedding cake. The series started up with recipes so ending it with one would be a good way to wrap things up.

Dex-chan lover
HELLLL YESSSSSS BITCHESSSSSSSSS OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO CUTEEE "WILL U COOK WITH ME FOREVER" SJHDHDJDHDHYHYFTDYF

Dex-chan lover
People are actually liking this? I mean, it isn't awful but it's funny just how much the author clearly wants this shit to end. The story rushed so so fast after Fujiwara's graduation that it's unbelievable, all the characterisation went down the drain for everyone, all the characters coming one after the other to support the two and him suddenly declaring his love is quite frankly hilarious. Just end this man. One more chapter to go, well at least it was better than Dosanko Gyaru.

So wait where are people getting that this is ending on 69? It's got one more chapter left, ending on 68 right?

Kind of rushed it, hm? I suppose he wanted to avoid controversy with an "underage" girl, but really he should have just had Yabe ram her on her graduation and call that the ending. Still, I had some fun with this manga so all's well.

Users who are viewing this thread