Gal Gohan - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - The Udon of Understanding

People really kinda lose their memory after a fever? How high of a fever does that have to be?

I've got 39-40 Celsius degrees fevers before and I still could remember things after.

Aggregator gang
@ShiroVn maybe it depends on the person? Like with alcohol. I'm pretty sure it's a psychological thing, wanting to forget times when you were in pain

Dex-chan lover
she's dumb, happy, and energetic, she really does suit being a gyaru. Well tbh, she could still be like that without all the gyaru gear.

Dex-chan lover
I really like that her friends care for her like this. I mean yeah they're teasing and it's a manga so they're all idiots, but it's nice seeing her friends trying to help her out and all.

Dex-chan lover
I also really like the friends especially the black hair gal she seems like she'll always have your back.

Wanting to gain confidence through something guess we can all understand that but you wouldn't associate such an energetic, outgoing, happy looking person was someone lacking confidence, sigh well we all carry our mountain of problems and try to find someone to help us carry them.

Nice thing Maki senpai seems like a good girl that took care of her she seems real easy to trick now im kinda worried bout her.

Fed-Kun's army
ara ara, her back story is kinda like that one funny friend we have. They always make other smile but behind that mask I wonder how theyre doing

@Tatherwood
Her friend didn't say anything about Her club advisor being a Male though so... that's kind of a bad move.
(at least the dialogue doesn't suggest She did)

Dex-chan lover
Well, there's one thing to gain confidence in something you're not really are, but need to be careful not to loose yourself in daring to go further.

I knew someone who had little confidence in herself, tried darn best to support, but she was too confused about someone giving so much attention when lacked in life. Took advice during blissful times with wrong people, having no financial struggles any more gave in secretly in addiction, even after rehab, other people words stick too much and we broke up.
Haven't heard from her in quite a while, although I kept in touch with her father from time to time because he is a cool dude, she supposedly went down really bad in health got serious atherosclerosis and is in serious debt due to meeting people that don't actually care... feeling bad for her parents for not working out... ehh...

Anyway, on to the next chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread