Gal Gohan - Vol. 6 Ch. 36 - A Totes Emosh Party

Dex-chan lover
He wasn't kidding. It was hot in there. Beach chapter or camping chapter? Place your bets people.

Dex-chan lover
He could have just grabbed the can, but no he had to push the girl under the desk.

Contributor
Sigh.
Well, every new chapter is less time to wait until the end of this crap harem.

Double-page supporter
I was wondering, from a culinary standpoint, is there any point to having soumen flow down the waterslide or is it just some "gamey" gimmick for parties and stuff ?

Supporter
honestly Nagisa showing up after all this time is just annoying. You had your chance old lady and you blew it.

If I was that teacher, I'd be fucking Nagisa all-day-erday and then I would tell Okazaki and Fujiwara to wait for me after they graduated. Then I'd fuck all 3 of them boom best harem MC.

13 year old me would be proud.

jak

Contributor
Seriously, give me a harem ending. I don't think I've ever read a harem where I would be okay if he ends up with any of them.

@Siquall

If you have such a sour opinion of this manga, why do you still read it?

Why it has to become a harem manga ffs.
It feel like NTR to me if he choose one girl and toss two other out.
Because there is high chance that both of them still love him , so its NTR for both MC and the guy come after.

Contributor
@jak

If you have such a sour opinion of this manga, why do you still read it?

Because i liked the original premise , with only the teacher and the gyaru(s). I didn't sign to see another harem , with useless drama and filler chapter (like this one).

That's why i still read it, i can't wait the time when Class-president will graduate, so she will be out for good.

Users who are viewing this thread