Gal Gohan - Vol. 6 Ch. 38 - Bath Time Terror

Aggregator gang
The true comedy here comes from the obvious solution that was "Go sleep with the other two then."

Fed-Kun's army
did this bitch even know what the f is she doing lmao? if the teacher made a move on her then thats the end of his entire career and can be black listed, can she just freakin wait till she graduate or she's thirsty enough? come on

Dex-chan lover
I swear her boobs are getting bigger every chapter. It's a bit past absurd at this point.

It seems no one in the comment thread picked up on the "Shes still just a kid" comment. Seems like a red flag about his feelings for her.

I love this manga but I swear there must be a gas leak everywhere they go. Everyone who gets an idea of what’s going on are like “oooh that’s cute, but be sure to wait until she graduates” or “no worries I didn’t see anything” and it has become a cliche all its own. This chapter would have been a great chance to have him set some boundaries, but I don’t think that’s going to happen ever at this point.

Fed-Kun's army
man screw the boundaries. Le me see some romance instead of "Oh your a teacher, I shouldn't" les be honest here if your in love, your in love

No man. Just say no. She's your student. Put some boundaries bruh. Man up and tell her as a teacher properly. The gyaru was way too clingy

Dex-chan lover
I am a bit worried at this point, that everyone who catches them doing obvious not-ok-for-student-and-teacher-things, pretends to see nothing wrong. These are the neighbours who comment on the news that the culprit was such a nice guy.

So let me get this straight the people who read this far wants him to say no and get her away from him then why read this manga in the first place it's like your contradicting yourself you want progress or you want the story to end make up your mind this is a work of fiction let it remain that way

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, the entire chapter I was like; man put some boundaries on this shit, like it's inexcusable for him to act that way. The girl is just too clingy and he just doesn't know how to say no. It would be a great plot device if there was a rift caused by him putting boundaries in a strict manner that makes her feel sad, that would be interesting and would make for a nice change of pace, because it's starting to feel a little too repetitive.

Users who are viewing this thread