Gal Gohan - Vol. 7 Ch. 41 - The Confession Contest

Fed-Kun's army
All you MikoFags just hate best-girl Fuji. Face it, she isn't a roastie, she isn't overbearing. She is a "debt-free virgin without tattoos". She IS the dream girl.

Power Uploader
I do agree with Randomguy01, i dont dislike the gyaru at all.. but somehow i just like fujiwara bit more.

Dex-chan lover
I really like Miko's friends. They're just great, caring for her, helping Fujiwara, and just generally being great all around.

Imagine people calling her trash in most of the previous chapters while probably they are just fat and ugly bastards that jerk off everyday to girls they can never be with...

Dex-chan lover
Damn Miku's friends are the best lol here we have all the nice main girls but those 2 friends always steal the show.

This chapter was so weird like they went to a parallel dimension to have this very strange "beauty contest" lol.

Group Leader
Gotta love how Fujiwara start as a perfect vice president who won't tolerate any wrongdoing to now confess her love to a teacher. Such a character development.

Still like Miku more tho, no offense.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck was this beauty contest lmao it was closer to a bride contest for Yabe

@Niggaonabike The author knew exactly what he was doing...
...but we also knew what we were getting into when we started to cheer for the girl who didn’t have her character archetype as the title :’)

Dex-chan lover
Hana crying is just pure sugar.

And COME ON! Fujiwara doesn't deserve a broken heart! We need more poly ending works!
Or less harem, whatever.

Both are good, no way you can change my mind
Chem teach just hasn't had her character development yet

Users who are viewing this thread