Gal Gohan - Vol. 7 Ch. 45 - Classmate Game

Dex-chan lover
Is he dense? Is he really? Or is he just ignoring everything because it'd cost him his job, massively tarnish his reputation, and possibly land him in jail?

Contributor
One thing I’ve noticed is that comments for this series always talk about the FBI because it’s always talking about an older teacher having a relationship with an underage student, but the same doesn’t happen with After the Rain or Nande Koko ni Sensei ga.

No real analysis or anything here. I just thought it was interesting.

jak

Contributor
Harem Ending please. All the girls are best girls.

Dex-chan lover
oh sweety, he isn't dense. He just doesn't want to lose his job and go to jail. Besides, he belongs to the Okazaki, so you got no chance.

It hurts knowing that Fujiwara is going to lose. She doesn't deserve this pain.

Double-page supporter
JKs: Why is he dense? why doesnt he answer my feelings? WHY CANT HE JUST UNDERSTAND ME?
meanwhile...
Adult: "ohh boy... how am i going to deal with this without losing my job, my credibility, and avoid jail time?"

Dex-chan lover
Why do they all have to be so cute? I’m on team Miku but I’ll still be a little sad when the others will eventually lose. Harem end might be proper route in this one, though it’s unlikely.

Is this the first time readers didn't howl in disapproval of a Fujiwara chapter?

That's as close to a le just pretending to be retarded ebin win troll!!!11! kr**ix post I'm willing to make.

Dex-chan lover
One thing I’ve noticed is that comments for this series always talk about the FBI because it’s always talking about an older teacher having a relationship with an underage student

Its mostly as a joke and those two other series are different, we joke here because we know that nothing will come out of it since this magazine would not run such risky content as the other series you mention are rather different so comments will focus on other aspects, Nande Koko ni Sensei ga is super interesting and people end up commenting on how super interesting it is as Koi wa Amaagari no You ni is a more serious mature series and thus comments end up being more about the drama (granted I kinda stop reading it since the anime gone over the ending so I havent checked).

Aggregator gang
The end is coming soon for this wonderful manga god I can feel the sadness of good series coming to a end.

Users who are viewing this thread