Gal Gohan - Vol. 7 Ch. 47 - A Party for Two?

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't expecting her to be so aggressive, hope it doesn't backfire.

Double-page supporter
@Nick86 MC isn't beta, he's a teacher and most of them are his students which goes against the law, morals, etc. It's not that he's doesn't act out his urges, he literally can't else his and the girl(s) lives would be ruined.

Fed-Kun's army
And once again, in the face of relentless pressure, we are all amazed by Yabe's iron will.

Dex-chan lover
huh, this wasn't an april fools? good :) btw, what are their age gap again? she is like 17, and he could be anything from 23 to 30 atleast?

Contributor
@fakeirish - Is so important the "age gap" in a comic with fake characters? Rl morals make no sense in a fantasy enviroment. This is why i said he can have a chance to finally broke the beta archetype, hope the author surprise me and deviate from the redundant clichè where nothing really happen because xyz reasons. 😎

Fed-Kun's army
if they dont end up a couple by the end this is over ima be sad.

Fed-Kun's army
It's getting obvious that Yabe's resistance is slowly degrading with each passing chapter. He is letting Miku go a little further each time before he stops her.

Dex-chan lover
what am i the crazy one or what? if someone is using their legs to touch my lower parts i would slowly get away... im questioning yabe... if he didnt get hard from what happened he got some really really strong defence... but i guess who would get hard from getting his balls kicked

Fed-Kun's army
3gV1ooT.png

Who am I kidding, nothing will happen.

Dex-chan lover
inb4 some random classmate saw this happen and circulates the news that the FMC stayed the night at the MC's house on Christmas Eve, bringing forward some new problems.

Users who are viewing this thread