Gal Gohan - Vol. 7 Ch. 47 - A Party for Two?

She's the best, she really loves him and that she was wearing such an outfit and went to his home with that weather is crazy, but since we know how easy her parents are, it's no wonder. Don't forget that she saw his little buddy already a few chapters ago.

They would be such a great couple and it was a good chapter overall :)

It would be great if this manga would get an Anime, really <3

You dreamed about eating marshmallows? I understand mr yabe :D

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter Yabe will throw himself in the storm to keep his job and sanity.

Dex-chan lover
Yabe goes under government protection to protect his chastity

That chapter cover... Also, MC's gonna lose his sanity to not touch his student/not lose his job

Dex-chan lover
I mean her parents approve

So like she’s super hor- lewd rn, full attack mode

Man just give in sensei

Contributor
3 chapters of Miku in a row then ?

Guess the author know the harem was a shit part, i'm glad to see that.
Didn't see female teacher since forever, what a useless addition to the cast, ah.

Well, i'm happy to find again the original Gal Gohan.

Contributor
@Vincentius

Miku is only a 2nd year, she still is in this school for more than 1 year.
It's Fujiwara (her senpai) who is a 3rd year, and that's why we will soon get drama with her, confessing and getting rejected.

Dreaming of eating marshmallows? Yuuki Rito-dono is invading your dreams. Harem Plan when?

Dex-chan lover
No cares at playing with his junk with her foot but goes all red over a kiss.......

Dex-chan lover
THat could had gone into hentai in at least 10 ways really really fucking quick.

@HammerU89 No cares at playing with his junk with her foot but goes all red over a kiss.......

Instead of First Base, Second Base, etc., in Japan they go Second Base, First Base, Third Base, Home Run.

Dex-chan lover
@Siquall True, but it really feels like she's in her third year, as Yabe was seen grading tests for a third year student on the first page of the series; while I can't find anything to confirm it, I don't believe that Japanese teachers would be responsible for multiple grades in addition to multiple classes. The whole thing got started because the principal decided that if she baked cookies for all her teachers, he'd be able to let her graduate. That really doesn't seem like something you'd tell to a second year.

Of course, since I can't remember if it was ever explicitly stated that she's only a second year (beyond calling Fujiwara; I'm talking about her actual class year (we know she's in class 3) or someone explicitly calling her a second year), I could be entirely, completely wrong; in which case, I'll stand corrected.

Users who are viewing this thread