Gal Gohan - Vol. 7 Ch. 47 - A Party for Two?

Power Uploader
Good chapter, though she's coming on so strong now that he needs to decide if he's going to give in or cut off relations with her altogether. He can't just let her keep pushing his limits like this, the way she's acting now he's going to end up getting fired whether they do anything or not, she's not really being subtle about it.

Good chapter can't wait for the next one but I do have one complaint is the female teacher going to come back she has be around for a good couple chapters.

Dex-chan lover
This story has become absurd. There's not much point to analysis. One either accepts it as very over-the-top, or walks away from it.

Dex-chan lover
the face she makes before attacking is fucking priceless 😎

Aggregator gang
We are under attack! Our forces have engaged the enemy! You must construct more pylons!

so shes 16 and im guessing yabe is like 24 but according to google age of consent is 13 in japan (yes its fucked) and the age to marry is the male has to be 18 and the female 16. i dont see a problem here besides a student teacher relationship (the only real hurdle and its definitely a big one). legally it seems ok unless there is some law im not seeing, her parents have pretty much consented and everything. weather its morally wrong or not, i mean you know what you got into when you started this manga. at this point though who cares if its student and teacher i mean its a manga, a teacher is alone with his student all the time and after all the shit theyve done so far he wouldve lost his job anyway.

@whodoo

Age of consent is 13 nationally but each district in Japan has their own consent laws set at 16-18 depending on the area with a lot of caveats depending on the various combinations of ages that could happen in a relationship.

BTW I'm not 100% sure but you could probably get your teaching license revoked for an affair with a student. Just like a psychologist with a patient or any situation where there's a huge power difference. Nothing illegal technically but a whole heap of trouble.

Pretty fucked situation for a teacher to be in even without the power dynamic memes involved with just an age gap situation.

Contributor
Maybe this time the beta mc turn alpha, can be a step ahead from the same redundant comedy clichè. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread