Gal Gohan - Vol. 7 Ch. 43 - The Okinawa Assault!

Miku is 100% cute. I need to think of some way to celebrate when she marries Yabe

Thank god Fujiwara isn't going to be in at least the next two chapters

Dex-chan lover
That's it. If he got no reaction from seeing her in that skimpy bikini then he's just not interested in women. Plain and simple, unless he's a Class S+ Hero at hiding his thoughts and/or controlling his emotions.

Dex-chan lover
Smh this thot Miku seriously trying to get my man Yabe fired from his job.

Contributor
Ahahahah, this Ashita no Joe reference never get old, it crack me up everytime i see it.

Contributor
Anyways, here some spoiler for the next chapter :

Dy3Yp6zV4AAK8vr.jpg

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

jak

Contributor
@Lyanhyrt

I think he's so into that teacher/student can't happen mindset that he hides his emotions. Once she graduates, he's gonna cum his pants so hard because of all the delayed reactions.

Dex-chan lover
yeah she's selfish and completely unconcerned about how this could completely destroy his life

but she's a teenager, it's to be expected

yabecchi is a good boy

Dex-chan lover
that reaction from yabechi is reminding me of some other manga doing it... and that face is so memorable that i want to know it badly...

ashita no joe is the original where it came from i want to know other mangas that also did that

Dex-chan lover
@Suisuigo
Its not in her personality to give up, shes gonna strike again now that shes got a good mood, just like when she attacked during the fireworks.

Kinda funny how little cooking there is in this manga anymore.

Dex-chan lover
I hate to say this, but the cooking part is the part I look forward to the most about with this manga. I like how despite her appearance, the Gal is actually a good cook and is progressing on that front more as the series goes on. Same with the other people in the cooking club.

It's fun when other people outside the club suddenly notice how good the club members are at cooking, like what happened in this chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread