Gal Gohan - Vol. 7 Ch. 45 - Classmate Game

Group Leader
I don’t think I could bear with it when Yabe ends up with only one girl, leaving the other one heartbroken.

I just can’t even.

Dex-chan lover
It'd be great if he could just get with all of them. Its called GAL-GOHAN, hes obviously gonna chose the gyaru, but it hurts so much.

Aggregator gang
Miku teasing the guy all the time is starting to backfire. You can't expect being taken as serious every time you say you like the guy then says you love to just tease him. I could see a change of heart for Yabe if she said to wait until she graduates and until then she'll contain herself, but it can't happen because of Fujiwara. I just hope the guy doesn't get fired or forced into engaging one them because of sheer pressure from society, not even saying that a student-teacher relationship is calling to go to jail. Wrong time to be a lady killer Yabe hahaha.

Dex-chan lover
@alacaelum

What you're seeing results of a combination of things, including a framing effect. Miku was introduced and made sympathetic first; the audience aligned with her. Two other characters have interests in conflict with hers; ipso facto a large share of the audience is hostile to them, and grabs for excuses to legitimize that hostility. Many of these same people would be saying nasty things about Miku if Fujiwara had been introduced first, and we'd only learned of Miku's case in flashback. Some people now being unpleasant about Yabe's senpai would be saying ugly things both about Miku and about Fujiwara if the senpai's story had been told first.

As you fear, we see these effects not just in response to fiction but in real-life.

You're apparently more resistant to them than are most people.

Dex-chan lover
@Oeconomist Your explanation is really on point in the actual trend of mass reaction in the pop culture scene.

The text below something of my viewpoint and an example, it is basically a wall of text so read only if interested.
I've been seeing this quick act to hate on these types of thing in so many other show or series, but don't get me wrong, i do believe that there is justified cause in some cases. There is a web series known as Rwby that is made and published by RoosterTeeth, that is a perfect example of this happening. After the original creator Monty Oum death there was a downgrade in quality in many aspects of the series because he was very hands-on in the style of the animation, i would list some but now i am a little tired to write, i recognize the flaws but even then i still like the series very much and in my opinion they get better every season since then.

But then i started to see videos in the youtube bashing the series relentlessly, they are right in many points, but i feel like they just do that only to hate, in some more recent videos some are even talking of how even the seasons when Monty was alive is bad, and to me this is comical in a sense because the series always had many flaws, like the animation was bad in a way because of the low budget

People have been saying how they are dropping the show but continue to say shit about it, and this attitude to me is strange, i mean if you don't like why even continue to watch or talk about it?

Well this wall of text was me only venting a little more of my frustration, sorry about that, and Oeconomist about what you said of my resistance to the hate trend i think i might have proved you a little wrong XD just to elaborate a little in why i said i don't take to heart in most of the cases is that i have a rule of thumb to not say anything negative to avoid to enter in the wave of hate that seems to be in fashion, this case was an exception because the mangadex community in most cases is really polite so i take a little liberty.

@alacaelum

Almost all comment sections in almost all sites are full with ""people"" like this, my dude. Some are a little better like the Komi-san section on this site, others are complete cancers like the 5-Toubun, Yuragi-sou or Nande Koko ni Sensei sections, also on this site.

I would say to just ignore comment sections entirely. Sadly the number of people that like to talk shit or express their """opinions""" just because they can (or because they want attention) is huge, and it will only get worse.

Fed-Kun's army
The only people that are jealous/mad are the thots and thot lovers.

This is what happens when a writer starts a story using fanservice/slutty girls to attract readers but then making her (the MC's) competition too strong.
-Face it, some women are never meant to be married, they are to be passed around as prostitutes/"thots". Miku falls under this category.
-Women like Fuji, are made to be loyal brides.

It's Lust vs Love.

Lust is abundant in our everyday lives. Love on the other hand, is not so common.
This is why the "side character" is so popular.

A similar problem with Kiss x Sis, it was Lust vs Love and it tore the fanbase apart. The "lewd" readers wanted the sisters to win, the "love" readers wanted teacher to win, and the "loner/forsaken" readers wanted the shy pee girl to win.

The only reason people argue about these meaningless things, is because everyone wants their "idea" of a good ending. All this ends up doing is dividing the fanbase so much that it forces the author to either go with a harem/open ending, or picking who is shouting/complaining the loudest.

Dex-chan lover
We all know Miku gonna win, but this girl scores a lot to me.
I hope she won't delay her confession to the last chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Dense and dont like you isnt the same .
You have the right To say no To à girl without being gnegnegnedense

Users who are viewing this thread