Gal Gohan - Vol. 8 Ch. 49 - An Intimate End-of-Year Party

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I was hoping the author had forgotten about the teacher.

Nagisa-sensei is quite thirsty in more ways than one 😙

Dex-chan lover
I ship Nagisa tbh. We all know the girl the mangas named after will win, but just know some are rooting for you!

Supporter
I really want the gyaru to win but I can't help but feel bad for Nagisa. Getting turned down like that must really suck.

how anyone could like the teacher is beyond me

It's not even like "in comparison to Okazaki or Fujiwara" it's like, at all. She's such an asshole

Dex-chan lover
i wonder how in some harems all the girls have equal oportunities and in others they are just ''there''

yeah, she was "this close" to being with yabe. plus, she kinda had dibs since they we're college mates. its just that our guy is almost urimura ichika levels of dense.

jak

Contributor
Nagisa got gyaru-blocked.

I seriously love all 3 girls.

Dex-chan lover
lmao you guys forget the MC, this dude is virgin soiboi material, self cuck beta to the core.

he aint fucking neither... matta of fact he aint fuckin nobody xD

Double-page supporter
Don't mind me I'm hoping darkhorse Kawakita sensei makes more appearances.

Dex-chan lover
Rather than being dense, dude definitely loves the main girl. (sorry I can't remember her name for some reason) But acting on it, or even showing anything even hinting to it, could destroy his entire life. He definitely will take her as a bride when she graduates.

lol got cockblocked by the gal - awesome. Of course PLOT ARMOR would protect Yabe - he can't get laid or the story would be over. Plus... she hasn't 'graduated' yet.

Users who are viewing this thread