Gal Gohan - Vol. 9 Ch. 55 - Waiting for the Rains to Clear

Dex-chan lover
is the waitress at the restaurant the mc from that (formerly) running girl manga

you know, the one who looks remarkably like that, works at a family restaurant, and wants to fuck the 40something owner?

Tits are too big. Joking aside, if it was a reference to that series there is plenty here to go along with it. The rain and all.

Dex-chan lover
This was a good chapter though i feel that every chapter with Fujiwara its her worrying about kind of the same thing.

Damn i love the friends so much, black hair especially shes the best girl for me lol though i do like Miku but Makoto gives me an onee-san vibe and im filthy like that loving onee-sans.

Fujiwara looked tiny next to them lol.

Miku's friends are the low key MVPs of this manga. It is so wholesome seeing stylish girls be nice for a change, going against stereotype.

Dex-chan lover
Unexpected and very good chapter. Miku's friends are possibly my favorite characters in this manga because they seem like people you might actually want to hang out with and get to know. We also see that Miku recognizes the strengths of Fujiwara (and vice versa) based on Miku's friends wanting to hang out with Prez to see what's she's like. The main girls' recognition of each other's strengths works well with the tone of this manga (whereas strong rivalry works well for gag rom coms).

While I feel there is good character development for Fujiwara, I see Prez and also Sensei being good contrasts for Miku / foils for Yabe. Especially because we see other sides of him based on his interactions with Fujiwara/Nagisa and it also shows how other relatively indirect/subtle (compared to Miku's very direct, often over-the-top, aggressive approach) romantic approaches would work on Yabe. Sometimes I wonder if Nagisa could have been more like an Anjou when they were still in college, would things be different...

....I'm surprised by how much analysis I'm doing on a wholesome gal manga.

Dammit...Miku’s friends are so wholesome. That’s a group that seems like it’d be unlikely, but they really hit it off this chapter. I probably sound like a broken record now...but rip Fujiwara’s chances of being picked. All of this character development just leads her to being rejected :’)

Fed-Kun's army
damn this is like a sucker punch. Im still hoping for the harem route but I'll probably get more satisfaction from a loyal route

Fed-Kun's army
too cute
OUCH.jpg

Aggregator gang
Man, this character development really hit different. Off topic, where the hell is Nagisa's development? i really like her and i feel like her time on screen is not enough.

that puddle is a really really good instance of imagery.
i like that way more than i should

Dex-chan lover
Seems like Makoto is the real gyaru out of three, like how she put Hana down to stop spewing nonsense because probably she is the kind for trope gyaru we usually see in sad panda.

Fujiwara making hard progress and really grown up decisions out of the rest girl in the story. It's inevitable, but even if rejected, she would find someone special in no time.

Dex-chan lover
puke

Thanks god the 2 gyarus were here.

Can't wait to see her rejected in tears and gone from this story.
Oh wait tis nigga also retarded, lets give a pray in hand for all retards in this series comments, no matter if its 5 yrs ago or today, god bless 😭🙏

Users who are viewing this thread