Gal Gohan - Vol. 9 Ch. 57 - Graduation

Sorry, but I don't see how anyone can give a flying fuck. Every high school graduate I know was just exhausted and glad to be out of there. NO ONE looks back, "oh I miss high school." Those were your last years as a child. Now you are a fucking adult. Start acting like it.

Like high school crushes mean anything. THEY DON'T.

Man I knew it was hopeless but I was rooting for Fujiwara, and a part of me truly believed that she could win despite all the odds. Anyway, I hope she moves on and finds a new love sooner or later.

😭F .
This is a few manga that supposed to have separate ending or harem ending 😢

Dex-chan lover
tumblr_mxpyjxxO041rf9k3oo1_400.jpg

Dex-chan lover
She step aside just to open the door for some new girls, who will go to the cooking club after such sweet speech about her time there

Dex-chan lover
She step aside just to open the door for some new girls, who will go to the cooking club after such sweet speech about her time there

Yeah, probably.

Good riddance. Can we get rid of all the love triangles and haremshit now and go back to when it was an actually good manga?

Dex-chan lover
Prez was so so much better than gyaru, and I don't even dislike gyaru, Prez was just far less annoying and nice to read. Don't care for the cake at all though. Best ending would've been a threesome. Why should I even read this?

Supporter
That was pretty heartbreaking, watching a girl having to spill her heart not once but twice and having to deal with the emotions of both at once.

I'm not going to call anyone out, but I think we could all do with submersing ourselves into the characters and their mindset while reading these comics. Yes she might be a schoolgirl but to be quite honest it never really changes as you get older. You just get to know a little more before you commit.

Users who are viewing this thread