Gal Gohan - Vol. 9 Ch. 57 - Graduation

@Tensei21 Because people hated the idea of having more characters introduced, most people can't understand that you can only make so many character interactions with only two of them.

Mangakas do want their mangas to have a succesful long run but to do that is pretty much necessary to make and introduce more characters and fans of cheesy love comedy can't wrap their brains to understand this, personally i love how this mangaka is managing his characters and their interactions,i loved Fujiwara ship until the very end and she probably will return later but the ship has sunk already.😥

Contributor
@Slayn

Because people hated the idea of having more characters introduced, most people can't understand that you can only make so many character interactions with only two of them. 
Thing is, you CAN introduce new characters, they don't need to all love MC, that's all.
And they can become great characters even if they don't have any romantic feelings for either the MC or Fmc.

What i didn't like personally...If the author introduce 2 or 3 new girls interested in Yabeshi, he could do the same with Miku and show xx guys interested in her, she should be popular after all with her look and open personnality .

Yeah, i disliked seeing this manga turn into a harem with fillers chapters.
If i wanted to read a harem, then i would read 5Toubun, at least the author is clear since the beginning, you know it's a harem since ch1 and how it will end.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't know this was going to be a harem manga when it started and neither did the author, but I was (hopelessly) rooting for Fujiwara. Although it would be best for this manga return to its initial premise of being a gal cooking manga, I'm going to miss best girl. In the end, there should never have been more than one love interest.

Double-page supporter
everyone is giving her F.

meanwhile im looking forward to see the gyaru getting drilled like the neanderthal i am.

Dex-chan lover
Life is suffering
5d75be531d979.jpeg

That was a great send off. Inb4 she's in the next chapter cause she wants to be a teacher's assistant of something.

It was hopeless all along and wouldn't really have fitted the story, but this was still kinda sad to see.

Now its down to The Cooking Gyaru....Nope who we kidding, there is going to be a lot of Ms. Teacher that we haven't seen in many chapters before anything like that

Aggregator gang
The way the author presented her departure is sad in a way that we may never see her again in the manga (at least interacting with Yabe). She has no more reason to stick to this place, because she can see Okazaki whenever she wants out of school after graduation.

Don't expect to see Fujiwara anytime soon. We knew she would be rejected but it was cool that she was more of a friend than a rival to our protagonist.

She probably will move with her own life in college and get a boyfriend in the middle of the road. College life is a lot of studying, but there are a lot of chances in getting into a relationship too.

Goodbye Fujiwara.

Users who are viewing this thread