Gal Gohan

rushed axe crap, not bad but its still rushed axe crap, so many missing details and worthwhile filler, well at least the publisher wasnt se or some other crap pub

b l e s s e d ending boys and girls, unfortunately a bit rushed but it's above expectations for a manga like this so i'm not complaining

I'd rather a series end abruptly than continue on and become terrible. Too many shows, series, etc these days do that

Dex-chan lover
Do not panic. The tankobon extra will be chapter 69. All according to keikaku.

Contributor
I've been here since chapter 1(it was on Batoto before).
Glad to see this end on a nice note before it go into the endless fillers (Hajimete Gal...).

Time fly so fast...sigh.
It was a nice read. Will probably get the books if it's released here.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I'm not happy with that hyper timeskipping at the end, but this was pretty good! Best girl did not win, but that happens sometimes. Good story, glad it didn't drag on and on and ruin the fun. Overall, I'd give this a solid 7.5. It was cute the whole way through, and that's what matters.

Fed-Kun's army
Did you know that the true Japanese people are the one with brown skin and usually live at Okinawa, like america Indian are the true america people
so gyaru trend come from that I think

Dex-chan lover
Besides the last chapters with heaps and jumps, where all the important parts were done in three chapters, it had on ok pacing. The path it takes is obvious from the start, you'd expect the developing to have more screentime, but it just doesnt. You get tons of light hearted moments for 60+ chapters then when it gets to the interesting part its over before you know it.

At least there werent any dumb twists every corner, unlike many other romance titles.

Users who are viewing this thread