Gal Gohan

Dex-chan lover
Kinda weird she still has the spray tan and blonde hair for so long. Isn't it a maintained appearance? If she's still keeping the look on her wedding day and after getting pregnant that's some real dedication

Aggregator gang
My dad first met my mom when she was 16 and he was 40. They got married and had 3 kids including me. That grosses me out, and neither of them are role models to me, especially her.

Dex-chan lover
Felt kind of rush after chapter 57
None of the below are critics, just some "I wish to see more"
(careful spoiler)
Nagisa (teacher) barely have any chapters focused on her (she's not one of the main heroine anyway). Where's the "Ara ara~~"?!!?
Fujiwara, finished her heroine role after chapter 57. I just wish there were stories after that. Wanna see a wholesome chapter with her family...
Okazaki, dang, her black hair really looked good on her, wish it was permanent. To be honest, I want see her try to be a Yamato Nadeshiko. Really want to see their married life chapters, maybe until they became old, reminiscing about how they first met with their child

Glad it had a nice ending, however I feel like Yabe's character is a bit empty. Feels like he didn't get enough development, but that's just me.

Double-page supporter
Over all a nice read. In no time exhausting. It has a nice pace. The art is well to. However character-wise well they are somewhat stereotypical, but don't try to get near reality and that is what hurts this manga the most. Just romcom junk-food. But it made it into the finish and got a proper ending. However:
We have a teacher at least in his mid 20s and he takes 5 years time to finally marry his former student. And he doesn't go at it with her reaching graduation but taking a D-tour for her to hit 20 years! WTF! Sure you can argue virgin-dick-dense-kun wanna only fall in love with the real deal. But come on. Having his former university college in front of his nose one year older, sexy, smart, totally into him, etc. (the only thing she no can do is cooking! What an argument, for a potential hubby who is into cooking) ... And nothing happened is just to far fetched. This rival was to high class and got to often plot armor cock blocked.
All combined 8/10 for me.

Absolutely amazing I really wish the author did more I loved every moment of this manga, one of my favorites.

Don't judge a book by its cover!

What a cute and adorable manga. Charming gyaru who definitely made it wholesome and really fun to read. Was and still am really sad to see it end, but was super excited when I saw the ending lols. Jokes aside, nearly exactly how a romcom should be executed (in my eyes at least). A clean 10/10 from me!

Users who are viewing this thread