Gal Gohan

Good story, characters, and ending. I'm content. Also read it in one sitting cause I just couldn't put it down.

Dex-chan lover
Someone please translate Taiyou Marii's new urban fantasy isekai gyaru manga.

Fed-Kun's army
Well. It was mostly cotton candy scenarios but when the characters emotions were on full display. The textless visual story telling from just few panels to straight up a full chapter really hit the kokoro. It was really sweet. And the ecchi wasn’t overtly spicy. I could’ve used a different kind of spice. Like some potent spicy drama. But nevertheless. The ship sailed. 8/10

Dex-chan lover
Wow that was honestly great, so worth it in the end and the authors end quotes made me cry aha, i'll definitely remember this one

Short review, may contain spoilers
Pure gyaru who doesn’t afraid of sekuhara, literally wants to breed and cook for husbando. Oooeee slap those honkers and come home to papi, get ‘er dun fella. Bing bang bop, time skip hop, bun in the oven, babies by the dozen. THAT’S how you write a truly compelling gyaru romcom ladies and gentlemen... My knees are getting weak.. I.. I k-kneel Taiyou-sama. Please end me so I can reincarnate as the MC in your next big tittied gyaru wank off fantasy manga kudasaaaiiiiiiii 😤

This was a really good story.

Very funny.
MC a little on the Dense side but hey it’d only be 2 chapters long if he wasn’t.

It was a nice story but by the end it felt like author said "ah, fuck it" and just sped up it to the ending as fast as he could, also i really didn't like her changes in appearance

Pretty good overall, also how her dad was introduced was the funniest thing i have saw in a while

I’m going to have to be honest here but this was one of the best mangas I’ve read merely for that feeling of like almost crying when you finish it because you’re sad and also happy for the characters. You can rag on it all you want about how the end was rushed but this is the first manga to make me feel sad that it’s over.

Dex-chan lover
I could see a manga like this get a live action movie or drama adaptation...

But I'll prefer an anime instead.

One of the most heartwarming Mangas I have read. Not too short, but not too long, unlike some other series (COUGH COUGH Komi San (no hate but it’s really starting to drag on after nearly 300 chapters) COUGH COUGH)
I liked all the characters and felt they were dealt with in a good way
All in all, must read if you love rom-com manga with a heartwarming ending

d0v

Good length, meaningful character/plot development, and not creepy. The gold standard of gyaru romance mangas.

I am so hyped up. I read half of it now and man I wish all of them would get a happy end. I look forward to how the author managed to do this. So sweet written and definitely one of my fav romance mangas. 😊

Not done yet but, after reading chapter 18, my conclusion is that in Japan if you're not a pedo you're the weird one. Let's see if things get better or they just go the "expected" way where they will shoehorn a justification to an 10+ older male to hook-up with his stundents. My guess: before the end there will be 3 to 5 girls in "love" with MC, some shit like changing schools/graduation or even some obscure law will be found and he will immediately accept one (or possible more) of them. I'll edit this later if I'm wrong.

UPDATE: This manga teaches the following:
  • if you are not a pedo in Japan you are weird
  • be a teacher in Japan, do the bare minimum expected of a teacher (support and protect your students) and you be drowning in high school pussy in no time
  • grooming is OK (in Japan)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread