Gal Gohan

7/10 the rivalry somewhat nonexistent. I mean from the beginning we all already know who's going to win

Aggregator gang
i could have read another 70 post highschool chapters of this.

I've been reading this series for the past two years, happy to see it end. The story was wonderful to follow. I'm excited to follow the author and their other works.

Aggregator gang
I was pretty disappointed in this series. I didn’t hate it but I felt kinda let down as it reached its conclusion. Then ending felt really rushed and of course we know who he goes for. Not a bad read but was expecting a little more.

Great manga, can be read in a couple days due to its shortness. Had this manga been twice its size I believe it would have turned out a lot more fleshed out and better, but since it wasn't, instead it maintains a sort of tension throughout the latter half of the manga. I feel like the latter half could have used a lot more slice of life, since it was pretty much just plot and not much fluff. All in all still pretty good and well worth reading.

this manga satisfied me, i have no anxiety reading chapters, i wish theres a manga that never get anxious to read or heart ache

Pretty decent story, it would be better if mc does romance with the other girls or do it sooner instead of later. Ending feels rushed tbh.

Dex-chan lover
SOMEBODY PLEASE RECOMMEND ME SOMETHING LIKE THIS!! None of that cheating, NTR, stealing partners crap. Just something as light and warm as this! Please!

I love this so much. It was neatly wrapped with a bow.

@thirsty545

I agree with you, i want manga that wont make me feel anxious! If you find one, please let me know!

Been reading this manga since it first popped up on a different site about 3or 4 years ago (it's dead now), if you know what I mean, ending did felt a bit rushed but it's good, if want something that you can relax too and smile I highly recommend, both female mc and male mc interactions will keep you going, one of the few mangas I would turn off the lights and just lose myself.

P.S.
ending may bring on onion ninjas

Users who are viewing this thread