Gal Gohan

Ms. Student Council knows her feelings now, nice. Will be interesting to see the battle for the teacher now.

PLOT TWIST! Yabecchi maybe doesnt have a girlfriend, but he have a wife.

Lulz joke

Dex-chan lover
Never bloody fails. Get a nice little story going and at some point the editor will say, "It's popular. So we can do another ten thousand chapters, we need to introduce a bunch of rival characters and make it a harem."

Dex-chan lover
Because it's the kind of MC we need but not the one we deserve.

Strike that and reverse it. "Because it's the kind of MC we deserve" You all deserve this. This is your punishment.

Group Leader
I am upset that the cooking and recipes are barely a thing anymore, that was the main reason I was reading this.

Dex-chan lover
@Purplelibraryguy if there was a like function for comments I'd be making as many duplicate accounts as was physically possible for me to do so to upvote the everliving bejaysus out of your comment for how much I agree with it.

EVERY FUCKING TIME!!!

Contributor
Sigh.
I know Miku need rival(s) to allow her romance to progress with Yabe, but i hope it will not be dragged on for dozens of chapters.
I don't want to miss the earlier chapters feelings.

Less and less what made it good...they hardly even cook anymore. It's getting generic.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, I still like this but I hate it when there are multiple girls to root for and you know they only will be one winner or an unsatisfactory open ending once the manga gets run into the ground.

@InfiniteVerisimilitude
" you know they only will be one winner or an unsatisfactory open ending once the manga gets run into the ground."
We all know the only choice is an unsatisfactory open ending once the manga gets run into the ground, I can count the number of harem mangas that ended with one girl winning on my fingers and I lost a few of them during the war.

Contributor
Sooner it will get axed the better. Why did she ruin her manga?

Fed-Kun's army
It is hardly about the cooking from the start =_='
Guess I was dumb for expecting throughout recipes.

Well of course they dont do more recipes, with so much salt overhere the taste will be ruined.

Users who are viewing this thread