Gal Gohan

Aggregator gang
@RadioForrest: Your complaints are well-founded, but I also think you're reading too much into it at the same time. For the record, not saying "Aw c'mon go back and read it again." It's your right to say, "My GOD that sucked and I hope it dies in a dumpster fire."
Besides, I seriously doubt it would have survived any longer if they want all in. I'm of the impression they wanted to show a dark past and simply went overboard with it, appealing to the darker audience and forgetting that trying to please everyone pleases no one. I'm of the opinion that it will return to it's fluffy-ecchi roots, but time will tell. For all we know, you may be right and it's headed for the guillotine in the next couple of chapters.

@TwilightFaze With what they have, it could only go one of three ways : add full edge that works (+); more bad edge that people will mock it for (+/-); or to drop it entirely (-).
Frankly, a backstory of bullying or even domestic abuse could've worked out so much better. The mangaka wanted a device to grab the reader to sympathize and move the plot forward, but a partial rape was the worst option possible since it leaves no legroom to write in. Rape is the peak of taboos, and to use it so suddenly/early overshadows anything else pertaining to the characters involved

Contributor
@ecchi

Well, if it's licenced, the first tome will not come until mid 2019 at best, so i'm not ready to stop reading, it will take a long time to catch up.
I guess it's probably Seven seas who licenced it, i put Gal gohan as a recommandation sometime too.

ELH

Group Leader
So we're getting an official English release. If it's the company I think it is, then Raptor Scans will have no problems continuing to bring you all scanlated chapters. We've done this dance once before with T-Rex na Kanojo and will do the same here.
Thanks to everyone who possibly recommended them when we did that push a few months ago. Every little bit helped!

Aggregator gang
Not too confident about English released manga anymore. Scanlators tend to keep things as accurate as possible, while at least the ones in America get man-handled by the censors.

Much as I want to support the author, I'll stick to reading it here unless the manga offers something extra.

Can't wait for the spin-off with a clumsy female teacher starting up a cooking club who's only member is a skilled male delinquent whose rough exterior hides a heart of gold.

I'm sure all the teachers are just relieved that Okazaki has a somewhat stable future now instead of dropping out and becoming a bigger problem to society.

i just remember i've read this a manga a little back then and pick this up again. done with the marathon, and i just read this manga will be licensed, oh well haha

Aggregator gang
@camomile: A lot of licensed manga are here too. It won't mean that just because it's licensed they'll stop scanlating it. Hopefully the other countries will buy enough copies. I'd buy my own, but the bookstores here don't sell any I want -_-

@TwilightFaze oh really, that's good then. personally i'd like to buy the physical copy of this manga, but i doubt the local press here in my country will localise this one though

Users who are viewing this thread