Gal ni Yasashii Otaku-kun - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up! It's nice to be able to read this without it being sliced up into a bunch of parts per chapter and knowing that more is actually on the way lol

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up, as long as is consistent

Though just to note, raws are technically at 11.1, because it first get published in gangan app then web with a delay (though if you can bother with the process, app raws end a bit higher quality than web)

And suck that no one translating the WN or LN, which 2nd LN volume got published on the 28th (WN have 173 chapters + a bunch of extras)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I like GD because usually they have decent taste in what series they work on, but man they sure do love to just hoard series and drip feed them on a schedule of "maybe once in a blue moon unless someone tries to jump our claim."

So this feels like the best possible solution: Either GD lets this go and we get regular quality work from Scyllazy/Facepalm (who do several other things I like and do a great job of it) or this spurs GD to get their act together and update regularly and people can read what they want.

Dex-chan lover
I like GD because usually they have decent taste in what series they work on, but man they sure do love to just hoard series and drip feed them on a schedule of "maybe once in a blue moon unless someone tries to jump our claim."
This is a bit of a double-edged sword in my experience - they pick up decent series for the most part, but there are also some TLs on their team who clearly don't speak much English/Japanese, and produce an unreadable mess. Then again, they also forget to release chapters for so long that somebody else will usually assume it's abandoned and pick it up eventually like here lol

Thanks for picking this up in any case, I was about to drop it if I was gonna have to wait another year for chapter 3

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL ❤
Fuck degen, they do high quality stuff... or used to, but they have waaaay too much stuff being done for the amount of staff they have.

Users who are viewing this thread