Gal ni Yasashii Otaku-kun - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Aggregator gang
Am I the only one that thought the all black outfit was better than what they picked out for him?
Depends. Dude kinda looked like Austin Powers or a Beatle at a glance (due to clothes being in monochrome). Bottom left of pg 10 especially for the latter.

Supporter
I don't remember his little sister at all, but I reckon she didn't even want to try. She probably isn't too happy about his otaku lifestyle and rejected whatever clothes she has ever seen on him without a second glance. She's not going to put in any effort to find among them a combination that still could have worked. At least that's my only conclusion without remembering her, assuming she has been shown.
TFW you're a worse imouto than the one from that Fap Material book. (In this sense, anyway.)

Nah, but it's not fair, female avatars look so much better, it's been years since I chose a male one.
AND there are games where the female character gives a bit of an advantage over the counterpart (Example is ARK pvp).

Dex-chan lover
i want to see the guy do his own hair and dress and such. it seems like such an obvious direction for the story. i only doubt it would happen because i don't know any manga that go there and this one doesn't feel particularly bold.
You're gonna have to explain that bit: how, exactly, is crossdressing an "obvious direction" for a story about a guy who likes to make GIRLS dress up in cute clothes?

Unless you meant actually make the dress. At which point I guess it would make sense.

Dex-chan lover
The model you can read. I don't know enough Gundams, Braves,or Lions to know what it's parodying.
Looks like they tried to fuse the Psycho Zaku with the Full Armor Thunderbolt. Which is funny, since they were killing each other.

Dex-chan lover
You're gonna have to explain that bit: how, exactly, is crossdressing an "obvious direction" for a story about a guy who likes to make GIRLS dress up in cute clothes?

Unless you meant actually make the dress. At which point I guess it would make sense.
I believe the suggestion was for MC to take more care of his appearance and clothing, not to crossdress :wooow:

Double-page supporter
I believe the suggestion was for MC to take more care of his appearance and clothing, not to crossdress :wooow:
i don't remember the details clearly but i believe him being conscious about how he looks came up before. mix that with him learning how to do hair and such... can be done without the crossdressing part but let a man dream
to be honest, i don't care much what the mc here does, he just has the makeup skill part. my opinion comes from what i want from a different manga. though crossdresser otaku x gal is a gimmick i want to see somewhere.

Double-page supporter
"Wouldn't that make him look like a nerd?"

She says that like it's a bad thing . . .

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I don't make female internet avatars, couldn't relate.

Dex-chan lover
boob windows are retarded but not half as much as the male fashion. oversized is in? come again?? you look like a dork.

japan should just go back to kimonos everywhere, do a clean reboot

Dex-chan lover
Does she believe this?

g2B0bRc.png

Because if she did she wouldn't be trying to change MC or her friend but the minds\attitude of the students with her popularity. Like showing the points she sees in them that others overlook because of their image and getting others to see the same.

Because to me it just feels like she is telling them to conform to the crowd under the guise of "defense" instead of being unique. She isn't even stopping the crowd from looking down on others because of their looks .

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
nobody really believes "do whatever you want and nobody should look down on you for it." at most, the thing they really believe when they say that is "nobody should face consequences for violating traditional moral norms or the customs associated with them." and that's false. but this scenario isn't about that, so nobody really cares about people being pressured to conform.

also, it's usually dumb and unreal when series have assertive women magically change the whole crowd's opinion on something

Last edited:
The 'spring vest' fit him best, and I didn't like anyone's final outfits except Narumi's.

Why couldn't they let my man rock the vest...

Dex-chan lover
Otakura was COOKING when picking out the girls' outfits. He has excellent taste (that exposed shoulder on Riko was delicious).

Thank you for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread