Gal ni Yasashii Otaku-kun - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
uhhh they're painting his black outfit to be something lame but i personally think he looks great in it

it's over for me is it...
Honestly, the outfit would look pretty decent without the pin and with different pants. Also all black is great and all but honestly also depends on your body. All black makes me look too thin as an example and Im already thin and tall so that doesn‘t look great

Dex-chan lover
To be honest, I liked the all black outfit more than the oversized button up he went wit. Probably would have been better off just breaking up the black more casual pants (jeans or even khakis) and getting rid of the pin.

I remember seeing a comment somewhere about not wanting to see a guy's ass the entire time while playing a third person game. I don't think there's anything weird about going for female characters over male. I do so myself because who do I want to see playing the entire time? If it's first person I'll probably go for male, but if I'm looking at them definitely female. Though I err more on the side of badass (really just dress the character how I'd male characters anyway) over cute for armor and cosmetics.

Dex-chan lover
Aaaahhh, I want a coloured version of them in their outfits!!

Dex-chan lover
The reason why his first outfit is too otaku is because normies don't wear all black unless its for a formal event. Wearing all black is usually the domain of punks, goths and design students. So his all black outfit (esp with the safety pin and the pleather) screams "baby's first goth attempt" and not "normie guy".

Edit:
In addition, fashion is about wearing approriate clothes to the occasion. It looks like it's peak summer. For a normal casual event, all black clothes which don't wick away sweat (leather retains your sweat a lot) is a rather impractical outfit that you have to go out of your way to wear (I.e because it expresses your fashion identity) because you will be suffering for the clothes.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
To be fair, his suit is actually looks good tho. It just that, if he changed the leather pants with jeans, that's actually better.
I think he can keep the all black if he wore black jeans and if he picked out blue jeans then he should wear a white shirt.

It's a bit plain but it works.

Dex-chan lover
"If only you were a female highschool student... he would have been able to wear some nice things"

But what if he doesn't need to be girl tho... huehuehue... with his make up and cloth selection powers... there is another path to be taken...

Dex-chan lover
What the duck, he looked way better in all-black than with the hospital-like clothes that the girls chose
It may look better, but if as a drawn character he resembles a manga/anime character too much (we have all-black Kirito at home) vs. a real life person (maybe looks a bit lame with the wide clothes), it wouldn't translate well to a realistic scenario irl. That said, while it works for clothes, I don't know whether high school gals like portrayed by manga actually exist in Japan, so the logic only goes for the clothes.

Dex-chan lover
What the duck, he looked way better in all-black than with the hospital-like clothes that the girls chose
That's because fashion is fundamentally a bad idea.
It only exists because propaganda machine of clothes-sellers makes it exist.

Dex-chan lover
Damn I remembered when I first stepped into uriqlo

I wanted to get out the entire time

Dex-chan lover
When a guy has more girl power than girls.

Seriously though, I get some people picking female avatars for some games, but I could care less about that. I'm one of those guys that want to feel and look like a badass with the bare minimum. Can only do that as a male avatar.
Also, male avatars tend to get the heaviest armour, which is MY biggest jam!

Dex-chan lover
When a guy has more girl power than girls.

Seriously though, I get some people picking female avatars for some games, but I could care less about that. I'm one of those guys that want to feel and look like a badass with the bare minimum. Can only do that as a male avatar.
I main'ed Roze when I used to play MW2

For me it depends on the game I play or the character's stats, however games with a character creation feature it's strictly male characters

Users who are viewing this thread