Gal ni Yasashii Otaku-kun - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
He's not a fucking whiny bitch with no character, unlike a certain monk in training guy who never got any personality, been a while since I saw a not-whiny bitch MC. Let's fucking GOO!!
Lol I have to agree, many no-taste-sponges keep mentioning the similarities. But this one is purely much better (even female mc is much cooler)

Dex-chan lover
It is so refreshing seeing a gal anime where the protag who is an otaku actually has a believible character and isnt just another copy + paste beta male guy who can't socialize.

Him actually having decent people skills, hidden talents (good at singing, good at fashion for women etc) is actually relatable...to me anyways.

Dex-chan lover
I can hear the comparison to Goju, but he is not really an otaku. He is an apprentice craftsman/artist. He may not have had social skills at the beginning, but he has and has made friends with people in his class, is able to talk to the other girls, and the other cosplayers. Character growth is mostly about Goju. Not so much for Marin, although she is increasing her skills in modeling and character acting. I love this manga as well. I do like this character.

Dex-chan lover
"I can pet your head if you'd like me to!! (?)" I related to that desperate panic exclamation.

Dex-chan lover
i am confused on how you pat someone from the back . looks like an action taken before embracing somebody

Dex-chan lover
WHY!! WHY!!!!!! STOP INTRODUCING A SHIP BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL ONE KNOWING IT WILL NEVER SAIL BECAUSE MC x FMC NEVER LOSES. SON OF A AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
This lively otaku is a smooth criminal, he has them both falling without really noticing heh

thanks for the tl

Dex-chan lover
You telling me Otaku Kun has trained a Girl voice that he uses to sing duets by himself... has good make up, nail painting and hair dressing skills now... and good fashion sense (for Girls)... hmmmmmmmmmmm?
this:

Banned
rizz KING

this manga probably thinks the dynamic with yua is better for sex/romance b/c more "equal" compared to riko's which is too "unequal" with the little sister role

that's completely wrong though, instead the reverse is true

Users who are viewing this thread