Gal ni Yasashii Otaku-kun - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Hey Scyllazy and Facepalm Scans team, don't get intimidated by Galaxy Degen Scans.

They like to "coincidentally" upload chaps whenever someone picks up their months long abandoned stuff, then they drop it again as soon as they bully rivals into quitting.

Don't give in to Degen Scan's bullying, they'll get bored soon enough and drop this again.
I concur. But really I don't care who as long as someone gets us caught up to the raws

Dex-chan lover
Care to explain? I dont really follow scan groups and their shenanigans much
Galaxy Degen Scans is notoriously known for keeping many manga series they're working on on hold for months, mainly because they're following what their subscribers on patreon want to see updated. Who knows how many chapters of series they've already translated and ready to be posted are on hold, they're basically waiting until the money they earn speaks to take action. The only other time is until someone picks up a series after being left cold for months that they suddenly put up that same chapter along with the next one or two to show that 'hey! we're still working on this, so f*** off!', like they own the rights to put up the TS of that series.

It's happened so often for many series that it's become a thing they're known to be hated for now, and very rarely do they ever officially drop a series so someone else could take the reins (I've only seen this done once so far, and they haven't gone back on their word yet). Now it's really just people sniping those series just so GD Scans could pick it back up not only to keep it updated, but to partially annoy them and prove just how shitty their group is, regardless how well they do their work.

Dex-chan lover
Galaxy Degen Scans is notoriously known for keeping many manga series they're working on on hold for months, mainly because they're following what their subscribers on patreon want to see updated. Who knows how many chapters of series they've already translated and ready to be posted are on hold, they're basically waiting until the money they earn speaks to take action. The only other time is until someone picks up a series after being left cold for months that they suddenly put up that same chapter along with the next one or two to show that 'hey! we're still working on this, so f*** off!', like they own the rights to put up the TS of that series.

It's happened so often for many series that it's become a thing they're known to be hated for now, and very rarely do they ever officially drop a series so someone else could take the reins (I've only seen this done once so far, and they haven't gone back on their word yet). Now it's really just people sniping those series just so GD Scans could pick it back up not only to keep it updated, but to partially annoy them and prove just how shitty their group is, regardless how well they do their work.
Oh wow that is scummy. They literally just did that on these last two chapters, no wonder thet came out like a day after someone else updated it.

Kinda looks like they rushed through proof reading this chapter too compared to their previous one with how many typos there were

Seeing from Otakura-kun responds and way of thinking, I think he likes Yua. So.. that's okay Yua, rest easy, he's gonna be yours alone.

Dex-chan lover
First chapter
"ok, another manga with unrealistic projection of a mob character getting a harem"
Now
"ok, another manga about an unrealistic OP hack character"

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god, I can't believe how cunning and unkind this gal vixen is!
She brought a big candy cane and didn't even share it with Otaku-kun!

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Otakura is a walking W man. "oh no, the class is getting the wrong idea with our relationship! I've got no other choice! takes of shirt to show muscles and change topic"

Yeaaa boi, keep on that grindset.

Users who are viewing this thread