Gal ni Yasashii Otaku-kun - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Yua is the obvious winner in the harem (unless other girls in the novel each get a volume later) but my god did they make him just so buff and not have a face! Like I want him to take off glasses and transform like Arthur from Fairly Odd Parents
I can't see!
But I can fight!

Group Leader
Hey Scyllazy and Facepalm Scans team, don't get intimidated by Galaxy Degen Scans.

They like to "coincidentally" upload chaps whenever someone picks up their months long abandoned stuff, then they drop it again as soon as they bully rivals into quitting.

Don't give in to Degen Scan's bullying, they'll get bored soon enough and drop this again.
We have no reason to drop no worry, we aren't paid for it, nor need any money to do it.
People will read what they want to read and that's about it.
And if you are ever curious and read both chapter side by side, you would see that they delete text/sfx which in my opinion is outrageous.

Dex-chan lover
Otaku you traitor!!!
I wear glasses and watch anime too but I'm around one caramel away from diabetes and morbid obesity.
:angery:

But seriously what a traitor Otaku-kun is to all of us pale, chubby (or skeletic), sedentary Otakus.

If you are ever curious and read both chapter side by side, you would see that they delete text/sfx
N-nani!?
Those savages!

Dex-chan lover
She feels bad cause she kind of wants to spend time with him, but she's also glad that he isn't seen in a negative light and that others see what she sees, but at the same time she's afraid that she won't be able to sta d next to him.

Double-page supporter
My dude actually went with the Kazuma Kiryu move and just ripped off his shirt and jacket. All that's missing is the tattoo.

Dex-chan lover
It's chapters like this, when i read the WN, that absolutely left me pissed that the author went to a three-route storytelling engine rather than leave Yua as the undeniable true-end girl. Let's hope the manga fixes this.
I'll take that kind of ending over Quintessential Quintuplets poly-fakeout any day :haa:

Dex-chan lover
If you want to know what kind of ending it is...
It's a choose your own heroine ending. All three get one. No "all girls" ending.
Wait, we're doing the
cop out choose your own ending
then?

Dex-chan lover
Hey Scyllazy and Facepalm Scans team, don't get intimidated by Galaxy Degen Scans.

They like to "coincidentally" upload chaps whenever someone picks up their months long abandoned stuff, then they drop it again as soon as they bully rivals into quitting.

Don't give in to Degen Scan's bullying, they'll get bored soon enough and drop this again.
Oh wow by the reactionss i assume you're telling the truth. I just thought the manga was having slow releases.

Double-page supporter
It's chapters like this, when i read the WN, that absolutely left me pissed that the author went to a three-route storytelling engine rather than leave Yua as the undeniable true-end girl. Let's hope the manga fixes this.
Like it’s ambiguous who he chooses? Or the writer actually wrote endings for each girl? If it’s the latter; I’m here for it. I rarely read any romance content where there’s multiple routes. Better than a harem with the MC keeping the status quo; or picking a girl and separating for years for some dumb reason

Users who are viewing this thread