Gal ni Yasashii Otaku-kun - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Yua is the obvious winner in the harem (unless other girls in the novel each get a volume later) but my god did they make him just so buff and not have a face! Like I want him to take off glasses and transform like Arthur from Fairly Odd Parents
If you want to know what kind of ending it is...
It's a choose your own heroine ending. All three get one. No "all girls" ending.

Dex-chan lover
First she be like:
cisowIX.png

Then Otaku will be like:
Omigosh Gyaru-chan you love me so much that you were jealous??!

Edit:
Lmao it seems like I wasn't far off......Chapter 14 spoilers:
s8sTPcu.png

Dex-chan lover
It's a choose your own heroine ending. All three get one. No "all girls" ending.
The only thing more cowardly than not wanting to piss anyone off by not choosing anyone is not wanting to piss anyone off by giving each heroine 1 ending because it just dilutes the entire manga. It's like the Mass Effect endings, nothing matters and then you choose 1 color at the end.
Depressing. And dropped.

Dex-chan lover
Weirdly enough if you have six pack and stayclean, you actually look small when wearing clothed in general. So otakun's physique is kinda realistic
not necessarily, having abs doesn't mean you are muscular, it just means that you have low bodyfat. You can usually tell if someone is muscular even with clothes on by the way their shirt sits on their traps/shoulders.

Dex-chan lover
What a cop out.
Worse than appealing to the lowest common denominator.
Thanks for the time saved.

Dex-chan lover
Just date, marry and reproduce already!

All three? Who is the third girl?

Supporter
It's chapters like this, when i read the WN, that absolutely left me pissed that the author went to a three-route storytelling engine rather than leave Yua as the undeniable true-end girl. Let's hope the manga fixes this.

Users who are viewing this thread