Gal Yome no Himitsu - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
If your husband is foolish, what does that say about the wife who chose him?

This theory is literally from my grandmother's time.
That's about what all medical-related issues seem to be in manga. Do something even remotely not after protocol, and you get sick. And when they get sick, they always get so high fever they're barely alive, but are completely fine with absolutely no after effects once they wake up half a day later.

I mean Ben Shapiro said it only took a week or two dating his wife before they got hitched, so I guess these two clicked well enough to settle down nearly right away?
Some people do connect very quickly, especially religious people who share the same belief, and people who're in the same stage of their life.

Double-page supporter
1 - He looks like a hentai character. 2 - Indigestion from showering after eating? It's completely illogical. It's one thing to swim after eating, but a bath (shower or bathtub)? This theory is literally from my grandmother's time. I had no idea this theory existed in Japan. It's on the same level as not going barefoot at home because the cold floor could cause illness. I live in a tropical country, so if the difference between the floor and the air is 5 degrees celsius, that's a lot.
2 was illogical when I first heard about it, but after digging around https://www.healthline.com/health/showering-after-eating, it does indeed seems to be the case, but again it entirely depends on the person and the environment he is in. I never experienced this myself

Dex-chan lover
ns39xVX.png

no sex he passed out.
JK there was a lotta sex also he seems to know her personality all to well

Dex-chan lover
A lot of medical staff smoke, though, doctors too.
A lot of people work in fields, that then they believe completely stupid conspiracy theories about contrary to all their training and research they have access to. Just because someone works in an industry or field, doesn't mean they have the wisdom or self-control to actually properly follow the general wisdom you would think that working in that industry would grant them direct access to.

Users who are viewing this thread