Gal Yome no Himitsu - Ch. 19

Fed-Kun's army
The shitty development aside how is this guy so short when his sister is that tall. Clearly, he has the genes for a good height. Was he mal nourished as a kid that inhibited his growth??

Dex-chan lover
Well, if you are interested why some people leave their phones unlocked, here is my reason why I do that.

I have a certain heart illness that can be deadly to me if I don't quickly call for help as fast as possible. So I leave it unlocked so my kid can call for help on his own in case something happens to me.

Apparently you can set up emergency calling from a locked screen for both Android and Apple phones. I have an Android phone but have never done this.

How to set up and use Emergency SOS on Android

Make an emergency call from a locked iPhone

Dex-chan lover
Well, if you are interested why some people leave their phones unlocked, here is my reason why I do that.

I have a certain heart illness that can be deadly to me if I don't quickly call for help as fast as possible. So I leave it unlocked so my kid can call for help on his own in case something happens to me.
Well that checks, but was more thinking of regular cases and not such.

Supporter
This is an incredibly stupid plot development. Not just the text but this whole chapter and scenario.

Dex-chan lover
What are you talking about? The 'cheating' arc was coworker getting flustered for being saved and then praised, the two getting along, the wife getting jealous, and then getting together for dinner with the coworker's husband.

Sister here has looked up how to make people divorce, kidnapped her brother while he was sick, and sent a deceptive and inflammatory message to her sister-in-law. This is a way different turn.
You're looking at the previous arc with the benefit of hindsight, knowing that it all turned out to be a misunderstanding. Until the end of the arc when it was finally revealed that Akine is happily married, there was a span of quite a few chapters where it looked like she was flirting with Taiyou. One chapter even ended with what REALLY looked like a solicitation, right after he told her he was married. All very dramatic.

I'm not saying that this is going to be another fake-out. I'm saying the author seems to like throwing some drama at this relationship and cliffhangers at the audience. I doubt they'll ever have a lasting negative effect on the couple, but after this has happened twice you really should start expecting to get taken for a ride again in the future.

I blame Game of Thrones/ASoIaF for that. While there are incest anime/manga prior most of them has twist of non biological and pretty niche even within already niche anime culture, GoT/ASoIaF brought the concept mainstream.
What is ASolaF?

If I was the brother in this scenario (forgot his name), then I would've filed a restraining order against my sister because wtf. 🤨🤢

Dex-chan lover
What is ASolaF?
A Song of Ice and Fire . The original book series in which the tv series Game of Thrones were based on. There are a lot of difference as the tv series changes a lot. Some are understandable as there are broadcasting laws but some are just illogical and silly.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
No, not besides that. Weird pacing just makes you have to wait a bit (or a lot) longer or shorter before something happens. These characters make you suffer through them being part of the story regardless of the bad pacing they tend to bring with them.
Rent A Girlfriend. GGs

Dex-chan lover
I'm an only child, but I'm pretty sure that siblings are never actually like that, can anyone confirm?
Also obligatory "BokuYaba did it better"

Users who are viewing this thread