Gal Yome no Himitsu - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
This is why I use a phone case with a camera cover. I already look like a pervert, I don't want to be accused of being one.
images

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for another wonderful release! What was the issue around the SFX, how come it won' be done going forward for all chapters? I really love the work y'all put into it. Perhaps just TS the SFX? Avoids the pain of RD.
Not part of the scans, but probably because of RD man. They're handling 6 series and probably don't have a lot of redrawers so leaving the sfx alone is easier. Though I will agree a T/N for the SFX would be nice, even though I can personally read it, would be nice for the people who can't.
Thanks for the chapter, looking forward to future updates.
Something to note is the JKs who were accusing the MC of voyeuristic camera pics really were just abusing him rather than any genuine misunderstanding because it's well known in Japan that all smartphone cameras have their shutter sound undefeatable by manufacturers specifically to prevent such surreptitious creepshots.
Huh, the more you learn.
Is not just the male coworkers aiming for the wife, the husband was also being approached by his female coworkers

This has ntrbait from both sides
Well honestly, just approaches is fine, but if its the same people doing it again and again, then yeah its kinda annoying and would qualify as ntrbait.

I think I speak for everyone if this series just stays as a cute rom com like My little senpai is, without any useless drama.
they're adults, already married and had sex..
but for some reason, the story feels like a high school romcom manga..
. . . . . . . . . . . . .
I don't get that feel personally, plus the couples is too open and supportive of each other, and the former is kinda rare in high school manga (would have solved so many issues though).
This is why I use a phone case with a camera cover. I already look like a pervert, I don't want to be accused of being one.
images
This is kinda redundant in japan, cause any phone made to be sold in Japan or Korea has that old school camera shutter noise, specifically made that way cause of incidents of voyeurism like the girls accused him to be off. Like @Artexy said, the girls probably just wanted to harass him.

Also, anyone know why it suddenly became biweekly? Thought this was a weekly series.

Dex-chan lover
this one is somehow pretty nice. like a breath of fresh air. kinda.
looking forward to more. and thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Good for the wife to be always ready to help her husband.

Dex-chan lover
The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start.

Dex-chan lover
The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start.

Dex-chan lover
This milquetoast, shy/innocent "herbivorous" husband is really getting on my nerves. He's actually detracting from the story so far IMHO, since he actually is breaking my suspension of disbelief about this sort of marriage.

Holy crap, MFer, you are married. That is your wife. You can flirt and do sexy things as adults. You're not a 10-year old boy that thinks love and girls got cooties.

Dex-chan lover
Also, anyone know why it suddenly became biweekly? Thought this was a weekly series.
Chapter 1 came out 2 weeks ago in Ganma premium (officially started on the 10th-11th), next chapter 3 is released in 2 weeks in premium, serie was always biweekly

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If we dont have moments like this from Jirou and Akari in the future im gonna be really disappointed

Users who are viewing this thread