Gal Yome no Himitsu - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
ehh she is probably gonna use them as writing material instead of being a homewrecker. But idk, it has followed every single cliche romance troupe so far I doubt the author would want to drop this cheap drama plot piece.

Contributor
it really says something about society that the moment that a new character appears that could even slightly be seen as conflict, people viscerally react like they smell vomit.

You guys complain about “cookie cutter” harem series where only one guy exists ever and there’s no actual conflict and the points don’t matter and then ask why other series aren’t as popular? It’s because deep within your heart you want inoffensive antics involving cute girls all day long.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't think this was a harem manga LOL
Although I bet she just wants to use them as reference material.

Thanks everyone over at Eresh Scans for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Would a love triangle or a future harem even work in this situation? Dude's married! It's too late, plus his wife can throw hands so its not like she's going to let them anywhere near him. I wonder if this new chick is going to blackmail them or something since their dating in the workplace or something.
This story is going to showcase why the company don't allow office romances in the first place!

Dex-chan lover
She's not goona cause them trouble, at lest intentionally, I bet she just want to make them the subject of her next work

I said this before, but for a company with strict office romance policy, they sure have a lax dress code, those shorts Fukuki is wearing are basically underwear

Dex-chan lover
Usually in doujin this is gonna become blackmailing stuff, and if we go to happy end they gonna do some 3some stuff

Dex-chan lover
I actually think she is harmless, anyone else think so? She writes games....her game was about a Gal. I think she thinks they are interesting couple and wants to make a story/game about their dynamic.

Group Leader
I'm calling it: This is a shipper-on-deck situation. She's been introduced as a writer, so a hidden romance will probably tickle her fancy. Plus a previous work of hers had a gyaru, so that's a twofer.

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaaaand it immediately went to the shitter
Those 5 chapters were nice while it lasted

Dex-chan lover
it really says something about society that the moment that a new character appears that could even slightly be seen as conflict, people viscerally react like they smell vomit.

You guys complain about “cookie cutter” harem series where only one guy exists ever and there’s no actual conflict and the points don’t matter and then ask why other series aren’t as popular? It’s because deep within your heart you want inoffensive antics involving cute girls all day long.
You are comparing apples to oranges

Users who are viewing this thread