Gamble Fish

This is a very good manga and it will take you places emotionally. We do have a serious case of shounen protag though, which subtracted a lot from the investment I had in the final arc(s).
Still recommend it, just know that.

The more I read this manga, it got more dumber and nonsense, but somehow i can't stop reading
Very good manga

Double-page supporter
If you want to read about Yugioh teaming up with Detective Conan and the Sailor scouts to battle Piccolo, then this might be the manga for you. If you want some nice soft core fan service, this is definitely the manga for you.

If you want consistent characterization, a relatable protagonist, story continuity, justice, a story free of political bullshit, a good ending, or just quality in general, this is definitely not the manga for you. If you want well thought out gambles / death games, analysis, psychology, or even just warrior’s spirit, this is not the manga for you.

Don’t let the first few chapters fool you, this one goes to shit fast and is looking for a 5-6/10 from me.

Banned
I love this, it's similar to the original Yu-gi-oh before the card game takes center stage. The protag is literally playing Shadow Games but for money and his opponent doesn't have mental breakdowns after being defeated.

Users who are viewing this thread