Gambling Outcast Kaiji: The 2.4 Billion Escape Arc - Kaiji Part 6 - Vol. 15 Ch. 369 - Breakfast

Dex-chan lover
@cromat I think Kaiji takes place in the early 90s, he probably doesn't have a cell phone.

Dex-chan lover
@pdonk it takes places in 1997 (part 1 begins in 1996), cellphones were already widespread in japan at that time (at least according to google), we see Endou using one too in this arc
kaiji, mario and chang probably don't have one though
wait no, they do have cellphones, they used it to call ishitaka in the first place

Oh boy i can't wait for the Van transfer papers to be stuck in the mail and we spend 5 chapters of Kaiji and friends trying to convince a stubborn mailman to hand them offer.

My takeaway from the chapter is that Ishitaka and Kizaki should make out & leave this hellhome

Ok really just stop this shit, just end this arc with a stupid magical ending that solves it all and we won't mind at this point. I'm sure if the author takes a few weeks to think about the plot we won't even mind since this arc is going so low. Let's get the game going again.

(Then again, anyone into Fukumoto Nobuyuki should know his passion for long observative chapter about the mondain life of some random person, anyone who has seen Kurosawa can get it. Life's all about that too, I just think he overdid it)

Users who are viewing this thread