Gambling Outcast Kaiji: The 2.4 Billion Escape Arc - Kaiji Part 6 - Vol. 15 Ch. 374 - Delusion

Group Leader
is this still a gambling manga or is fukumoto's outlook on life better now so he's writing comedies again

Kaiji was born too early to read furry hentai...the poor bastard

Please fkmt, end this arc, it’s overstayed its welcome. You ended off strong last chapter with a fucking hilarious payoff, but now It’s time to end it. Move on to something else.

Do I have to remind you about Washizu in Hell? Just enjoy it for what it is before it all goes up in flames again.

Hey now, stop kinkshaming
Who knows, maybe in a few decades people will start putting animal ears on human girls and that would become one of the most common kinks in the country

I can only imagine the translator's despair upon working on that chapter.
Very funny imo.
Filler, but a funny and unexpected one.

Contributor
I thought this arc had overstepped its welcome, but then we get this gem, how can I be angry at this?

While I do feel this particular part of the arc has gone on a bit long, I'm glad they didn't spend another few chapters having them sneak out and look for mags some more. Could be moving on soon finally.

Different note, naked Kaiji straddling a goat happily isn't something I wanted to see but at least he's imaginary happy.

who wants to bet that the magazine he saw was something like a farming magazine kaiji grabbed in his haste and isn't even dirty at all.

that being said this fucking chapter was 10/10.

Fed-Kun's army
Manga exclusive gambles:

-Minefield Mahjong
-Friendship Game
-One-Poker
-Kaiji: Most Wanted
-Gay Camping
-Kinkshaming Survival
-Coming Soon - Kaiji's FurAffinity Exposed

Dex-chan lover
Well, it's the plot twist I Expected. But very much not the genre.
I laughed. Sasuga, FKMT-Sensei.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy I bet those two will try to do something stupid and stall the van contract signing.

Users who are viewing this thread