Game no Naka ni Iru! - Ch. 12 - In the Game!

Dex-chan lover
"(This is a comedy manga)"

NO IT IS NOT YOU DON'T DO THIS

Whoever added this is a comedy manga in the desc. Well done

Aggregator gang
(This is a comedy manga)
^ Description

*Reading this chapter*
".................Comedy?
And the "WTF" ending of the year go to..............

Aggregator gang
... where's the raw? WHERE'S THE FUCKING RAW DAMMIT I GOTTA READ IT FROM THE SOURCE!!!!

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Comedy is right but...WHERE IS THE FUCKING HORROR AND TRAGEDY TAG! All three dead!

Also, this IS the last chapter, found it somewhere on the web with the date 6/11/2018 so it isn't april fools or a haloween prank.

(As ridiculously dark as it is, the suddenness made us go 'wtf. wut. whyyyyyyy!' And if you ask me, 'this' is funny. I bet the author set this up, grabbed popcorn, and enjoyed our comments, or at least whichever comments that reached him.

Dex-chan lover
biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch, well at least mikan just disappeared instead of returning to the real world and watching her two friends disappear into oblivion without a way to stop it

Contributor
Yeah naw, I ain't falling for this. Either it's gonna continue and this is a false end or it's gonna be under a new title. I've been thought this before and they did not have enough pages for a full volume, even if it's a webtoon.

Dex-chan lover
This is pretty much how you either get praised and rise in popularity for successfully baiting people, or get set on fire by the audience you tried to bait.
Personally, this is a piece of shit twist. I feel like the author was trying to troll the audience, and by leaving such a strong bad taste in their mouth, they'd also have a stronger last-impression. This is just like a cheap, tearful ending in a shitty anime. Just because the last episode or so had a bit of emotions, doesn't make the entire season great.

That being said, if this piece of garbage will actually continue from that point, it would be by far less terrible. Going from pure comedy to something a bit more serious? I can appreciate that. But not this. Not this cheap tactic of: "well I have no idea how to end this thing, and all of it was purely random and made no sense, so I guess I'll just shock-and-burn and run away with the gold."

Users who are viewing this thread